DeMarco Murray stands at the cusp of greatness

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well, mens, I don't rightly know what cusp means but I think it means at the edge or near or something like that.

But, mens, cubicle dwellers and youse with limited lives, DeMarco this Sunday will have his chance:
He will face the worst rushing defense team in the NFL.

Yes, he will be playing with a banged up O line, but it is his chance to show the Cowboy world how much he kin contribute to us.

DeMarco, we hand the mantle of RB responsibilithy (I am developing a lisp with the medication) to yew.

Ah predict he will rush for 119 yards. How's that?

DeMarco Power!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree, if both Holland and Kosier show up for this game, then the field is set for a great entrance for this running back into both the Cowboy forefront and an earned place among historical icons at the position for Dallas as well. I have the very same feelings concerning Murray.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I think Choice will get most carries unfortunately

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
All the backs ran hard against NE. They just had no chance to go anywhere. The run blocking was abysmal.

Which makes Garrett's playcalling on the next to last series even more puzzling.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Felix won't get his starting job back.

If Choice gets the most carries, my head will explode.
:explode:

Here's to the next great Cowboy back. :bow:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
lcharles;4191861 said:
Felix won't get his starting job back.

If Choice gets the most carries, my head will explode.
:explode:

Here's to the next great Cowboy back. :bow:

As crazy as it sounds, I agree. I think Murray is the next full-time every down back if he stays healthy.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4191859 said:
All the backs ran hard against NE. They just had no chance to go anywhere. The run blocking was abysmal.

Which makes Garrett's playcalling on the next to last series even more puzzling.

Yeah the RBs all ran very hard, especially Felix and DeMarco. Choice ran hard after his fumble. Felix and DeMarco many times gained saved the OLine by fighting off multiple tackles behind the line of scrimmage.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I don't care who gets how many carries, will one of the RBs please get 100 rushing yards, please.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Unless Tashard Choice does an impersonation of Adrian Peterson, his contract ends after this season...so let the Murray/Tanner show start up until at least the return of Felix Jones.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
It all comes down to the offensive line. Felix looked fantastic in the preseason when there were actual lanes to run through.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4191885 said:
Yeah the RBs all ran very hard, especially Felix and DeMarco. Choice ran hard after his fumble. Felix and DeMarco many times gained saved the OLine by fighting off multiple tackles behind the line of scrimmage.

I agree. I saw many times that it looked as if Felix was about to take a 2 yard loss and ended up gaining 3 yards. Backs are running hard but not much room to run

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
bootyhunta;4191888 said:
I hope Tanner gets a couple of reps on Sunday.

Oh please make it so, I'm so sick of Choice.

I was fairly impressed with Murray. He showed some nice wiggle and burst. Maybe we catch a break he turns out to be something.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
TX_Yid;4191856 said:
I think Choice will get most carries unfortunately

THAT WOULD go against conventional wisdom.
No convention would go back to same-old, same-old Choice.

The smart mon-ay is on Murray to start and see what he brung to the picnic of the NFL.

119 yards rushing by Murray on Sunday! Write that down in your memory books, mens!
It's about time we tasted the savory taste of sweet victory!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sonnyboy;4191985 said:
Oh please make it so, I'm so sick of Choice.

I was fairly impressed with Murray. He showed some nice wiggle and burst. Maybe we catch a break he turns out to be something.

I hope both these RB have a good game what I'm sick of is not have a lot of success in the running game. If Choice goes out and has a big day I'm going to be happy about it and same with Murray. Both guys have one common they are Dallas Cowboys.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Murray will never rush for more than 300-400 yards in a season and be out of the league within 5 years due to injury.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4192010 said:
I hope both these RB have a good game what I'm sick of is not have a lot of success in the running game. If Choice goes out and has a big day I'm going to be happy about it and same with Murray. Both guys have one common they are Dallas Cowboys.

It seems just like yesterdy that we was talking about "Tash, Flash and Dash" as our can't-stop running attack. Barber be gone. Tash is on the way out and Felix has become Felix the Flat.

Note to Jerra: Add RB to your list of QB/O Line/Defenders

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4192015 said:
Murray will never rush for more than 300-400 yards in a season and be out of the league within 5 years due to injury.

Thank you Nostradamus for your insight.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I certainly hope so, Gimme! I've been pulling hard for this kid. I saw him leaving the hotel in San Francisco as I was arriving. He's WAY BIGGER than I thought. I hope he pops off a couple 30-40+ yd runs this Sunday, especially since I'll be there. GO GO DEMARCO!!!!