DeMarco Murray stands at the cusp of greatness

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;4201666 said:
We gotta get something, anything, for Choice.

We burned a 4th-round draft pick on him. someone give us a developing safety or O-lineman at least.

Damn, this Murray kid has made Sunday's special agin.

They will probably just let him walk and cut their losses and not look back. Trade deadline is over, and he is a free agent next year...so, IMO, they will keep him for the rest of the year and let him bounce next year.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Excellent thread and what a call. I said when he came into the game watch him run for 90 yard td but I think you take the cake for this one lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bowdown27;4201718 said:
Excellent thread and what a call. I said when he came into the game watch him run for 90 yard td but I think you take the cake for this one lol

Heads will roll at Air Cowboys America. That's what I get when I get drunks to be stats analysts. Before they staggered out the door, one said that he predicted Curvin Richards to have a breakout game against the Eagles.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4191844 said:
We desperately need a running game

I'll go so far as to say that if we establish a running game here on out, this team makes it to the NFC Championship Game.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Rynie;4192024 said:
I certainly hope so, Gimme! I've been pulling hard for this kid. I saw him leaving the hotel in San Francisco as I was arriving. He's WAY BIGGER than I thought. I hope he pops off a couple 30-40+ yd runs this Sunday, especially since I'll be there. GO GO DEMARCO!!!!

I GOT MY WISH!! What a day for Go-Go DEMARCO. :bow:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4201764 said:
Opps. I thought this thread was started today. :laugh1:

We like to keep it informal around here . . .

But, yeah, if we get a decent running and presto/magico we are in THE PLAYOFFS!!!

It doesn't have to be DeMarco alone. It can be a running game by committee, but it would be a shame if Murray is not given another opportunity to start, whether Jones is healthy or not.

Anytime a player has a monster game like this it raises the question: Kin he do it agin?
I don't think he kin. but I do think he kin turn in 100-plus rushing games at a steady-enough pace to make him our featured RB.

I am so stoked by Murry that I kin eat 3 STEAKS!

WHOA, NICE STEAKS!

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;4202148 said:
We like to keep it informal around here . . .

But, yeah, if we get a decent running and presto/magico we are in THE PLAYOFFS!!!

It doesn't have to be DeMarco alone. It can be a running game by committee, but it would be a shame if Murray is not given another opportunity to start, whether Jones is healthy or not.

Anytime a player has a monster game like this it raises the question: Kin he do it agin?
I don't think he kin. but I do think he kin turn in 100-plus rushing games at a steady-enough pace to make him our featured RB.

I am so stoked by Murry that I kin eat 3 STEAKS!

WHOA, NICE STEAKS!
http://www.wizardrecipes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/eating-steak-199x300.jpg

OP is awesome.

You're entire posting structure is awesome. You're hilarious.