DeMarco Murray stands at the cusp of greatness

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4192159 said:
You know if we were at practice every day we may have a better idea. Coaches tend to make choices based on what they see through out the week.

We watch on sunday and tend to think we know.

Maybe the official scout of GAC, Mr. Bryan Broaddus, can enlighten us on what may be the case?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;4192378 said:
Maybe the official scout of GAC, Mr. Bryan Broaddus, can enlighten us on what may be the case?

most media are only allowed at practice for a very short portion. Then is it is closed off. So not sure how much insite they would have.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4192382 said:
Gimme Tanner in all short-yardage and goal line situations

I would love to see him get an opportunity to run some in this game. We're not going to know until he gets a chance to play.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still unimpressed by his YPC average in college. I'm not sure the guy is a legit starting back.

Stautner

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;4191837 said:
Well, mens, I don't rightly know what cusp means but I think it means at the edge or near or something like that.

But, mens, cubicle dwellers and youse with limited lives, DeMarco this Sunday will have his chance:
He will face the worst rushing defense team in the NFL.

Yes, he will be playing with a banged up O line, but it is his chance to show the Cowboy world how much he kin contribute to us.

DeMarco, we hand the mantle of RB responsibilithy (I am developing a lisp with the medication) to yew.

Ah predict he will rush for 119 yards. How's that?

DeMarco Power!

I can't say he is on the cusp (or edge or whatever) of greatness, but he will get a chance to hopefully show something and start down the path anyway.

CCBoy

Reaction score
ShiningStar;4192120 said:
didnt julius jones stand at the cusp of greatness with the Seattle game and that got him what?

Not that great back that replaced grass blade tripping Hambrick...but who had two career types of games.:cool: And then changed his running style to a cloud of dust and a soft yard.

Reaction score
wow.......It is hard to believe that last year and the year before everybody was screaming to let Choice get more carrys as Felix was too brittle! Now everyone wants to get rid of Choice.......don't you find that a little hypocritical?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MinnesotaCowboy;4192481 said:
wow.......It is hard to believe that last year and the year before everybody was screaming to let Choice get more carrys as Felix was too brittle! Now everyone wants to get rid of Choice.......don't you find that a little hypocritical?
Who is "everybody" or "everyone"?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
They actually were talking about this before on espn. Saying they drafted him high and he's ready to make an impact. Hopefully he pulls a romo and shows us the right stuff and becomes our guy

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well...they say a RB either has it or he doesn't.....hopefully , DeMarco has it...I think he does.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I see a team getting built...a very young team. I like it...

;)

Eskimo

Reaction score
jazzcat22;4192530 said:
Well...they say a RB either has it or he doesn't.....hopefully , DeMarco has it...I think he does.

By "it" do you mean an OL that can run block? :D :laugh2: :bang2:

Zman5

Reaction score
For all who blame our OL for the lack of the running game, look at LaShawn McCoy . The EaGirls have bad OL and that guy is getting it done. He is shifty and slippery. He runs inside and out. And runs hard for a small guy. I think he is going to end up being better than B. Westbrook.

rags747

Reaction score
Will be just like when Duane Thomas filled in for an injured Calvin Hill.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Being a Cowboy fan over the last decade has thought me one thing, with Jones going down to injury Murray will blow up over the next four games, leading to a running back controversy, anointings going on left, right and center, Choice getting cut next season and finally when Demarco gets the starting too late job next year, he won't deliver and people will claim they always knew he was a bum because that one time he dropped a pass or made a tweet about fried chicken.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9

8FOR!3

Reaction score
No big deal guys, we don't have our RB this Sunday we don't need one. We're not running the ball. :laugh2:

Gaede

Reaction score
BAZ;4192957 said:
Being a Cowboy fan over the last decade has thought me one thing, with Jones going down to injury Murray will blow up over the next four games, leading to a running back controversy, anointings going on left, right and center, Choice getting cut next season and finally when Demarco gets the starting too late job next year, he won't deliver and people will claim they always knew he was a bum because that one time he dropped a pass or made a tweet about fried chicken.

:laugh2:

The Troy Hambrick-effect. The back up RB is invariably a better RB than the starter.