DeMarco Murray stands at the cusp of greatness

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Rynie;4192024 said:
I certainly hope so, Gimme! I've been pulling hard for this kid. I saw him leaving the hotel in San Francisco as I was arriving. He's WAY BIGGER than I thought. I hope he pops off a couple 30-40+ yd runs this Sunday, especially since I'll be there. GO GO DEMARCO!!!!

That is my hope too.

Rynie on a different matter: The guy at the trailer hitch/BBQ place tolt me you reported my RV on blocks in my front yard. Farmers Branch, it appears, allows cars on blocks but, OH NO, not RVs. Parish the thought.

If you did report me you can forget about going with us to the square dance club trip to Louisiana.
If you did not, forgive my suspishuns.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4192015 said:
Murray will never rush for more than 300-400 yards in a season and be out of the league within 5 years due to injury.

Based on what? :confused: :confused: :confused:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4192010 said:
I hope both these RB have a good game what I'm sick of is not have a lot of success in the running game. If Choice goes out and has a big day I'm going to be happy about it and same with Murray. Both guys have one common they are Dallas Cowboys.

Hey look everyone a no agenda post, this is how we should all look at it. Some act like they would be disappointed if Choice ran for 100+ yards, on the other hand last year after the Indy game some people were upset.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
didnt julius jones stand at the cusp of greatness with the Seattle game and that got him what?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;4192022 said:
Thank you Nostradamus for your insight.
The OP predicted he will rush for exactly 119 yards this sunday and you're calling this guy out instead?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double Trouble;4192121 said:
The OP predicted he will rush for exactly 119 yards this sunday and you're calling this guy out instead?
One guy says that Murray will perform a certain way in a single game. Another guy has virtually spelled out Murray's entire NFL career. They are not exactly equal predictions. One might even be characterized as being prematurely incredulous. That MIGHT be the reasoning behind the callout...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4192121 said:

Well, it is based on statistical law of averages, the porousness of the Rams defense, values ascribed to the economic state of the western nations, exertion rates and what my uncle Tommy tolt me.
I mean, Uncle Tommy could be nuts, but I belief him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
birdwells1;4192117 said:
Hey look everyone a no agenda post, this is how we should all look at it. Some act like they would be disappointed if Choice ran for 100+ yards, on the other hand last year after the Indy game some people were upset.

I have yet to understand fans attacking our own.

It is one thing when a player becomes a problem in terms of his action on and off the field but some of the attacks on our own get to be too much after a while.

When the subject of Choice being traded I was in favor of it depending of course what we would get in return however it was not personal. I have no problem with Choice. I think he is a good guy whose only sin is wanting to contribute to the team.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;4192109 said:
That is my hope too.

Rynie on a different matter: The guy at the trailer hitch/BBQ place tolt me you reported my RV on blocks in my front yard. Farmers Branch, it appears, allows cars on blocks but, OH NO, not RVs. Parish the thought.

If you did report me you can forget about going with us to the square dance club trip to Louisiana.
If you did not, forgive my suspishuns.

I don't know man. I came out of my doghouse (which needs new roofing by the way) and I saw our ...errr...YOUR neighbor peaking around. It was about 3 AM. I think they're terrorists.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
DallasEast;4192127 said:
One guy says that Murray will perform a certain way in a single game. Another guy has virtually spelled out Murray's entire NFL career. They are not exactly equal predictions. One might even be characterized as being prematurely incredulous. That MIGHT be the reasoning behind the callout...

Thank you. Couldn't have explained it better myself.

BTW, I predict a 100 yard game from Murray as well. :p:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Cowboys606;4192136 said:
If CHoice rushes for 145 will everybody's view change?

My view has always been consistent: Choice is a solid back who, for some reason, has lost favor with the OC and HC. Kind of like Bennett.

I do not know why guys like Choice and Bennett do not receive more opportunities but I'm in no position to understand or question anything the Cowboys do concerning personnel.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;4192151 said:
My view has always been consistent: Choice is a solid back who, for some reason, has lost favor with the OC and HC. Kind of like Bennett.

I do not know why guys like Choice and Bennett do not receive more opportunities but I'm in no position to understand or question anything the Cowboys do concerning personnel.

You know if we were at practice every day we may have a better idea. Coaches tend to make choices based on what they see through out the week.

We watch on sunday and tend to think we know.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;4191837 said:
But, mens, cubicle dwellers and youse with limited lives, DeMarco this Sunday will have his chance:
He will face the worst rushing defense team in the NFL.

:laugh2:

Reaction score
It would be nice to see Murray speeding down the field for a TD, but this line has not shown an ability to successfully run-block ANYBODY yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;4192290 said:
I hope and pray Murray is the guy I saw in action at Oklahoma...

I hope so as well. I would also like to see him more involved in the passing game. He has not had many oppertunities in space

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4192294 said:
I would like to see us get our running game finally going in the right direction.

Always with the inflammatory posts, huh?