Demarcus Lawrence I’m sorry

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tank is great at stopping the run by setting the edge or making the tackle

hes an all around defensive end and not just a sack getter hes good at it all

hes the zeke of the defense his payday and how he got it is making fans dislike him personally and making ignorant narratives on his actual play,.

even game 1 this year against the bucs he made big plan. Every game this year he played hes made big play and it showed how much harder it was to run to his side.they are all overpaid but they are also all very important to this team

coop
zeke
tank
dak

everyone seems to want them cut or gone but dont understand how much they mean to the team over contracts.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL some of you clearly do not understand how NFL contracts work or you are unable to read.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So lets see.... Mike Tomlin is a great coach right? But strangely right at the same time his QB needs to retire, he sucks.
Sean Peyton a HOF coach... one of the greatest minds in the game loses his HOF qb and his team sucks.

I have no desire t have this conversation, AGAIN. I stated my point of view very clearly.
You didn't state anything. You just used two head coaches to prove your silly claim that Quinn is benefiting off of talent. What in the hell does Tomlin and Payton as head coaches have to do with a DC? Lord have mercy.....If you don't want to debate or have someone counter your argument what the hell are you here for? You don't like the way its going so you're bailing out?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of the ranting and raving about salary is silly.
I totally agree! I very rarely discuss a salary or if a player is worth the $$$. Just doesn't really matter.

I did reply to that person because he said "money hasn't effected us". And as i said not yet. We have a TON of FA's next year....and the overall money scheme might come into play, who we can bring back.

Even though I'd like to retain our team.....I don't really care if one or two players took halfsies and left crumbs. It's business and we'll sign who we can. :cool:

Proof

Reaction score
I'm going to need you to apologize to the members of this forum that tried to tell you its bigger than sack totals.

nah. i’m not one of those. i just soured after seeing micah flourish when the narrative was always “he’s not getting sacks because the attn is all on him”

so was ready to turn the page

Manster68

Reaction score
It’s a different equation when he isn’t asked to be the only difference maker on the unit.

He’s now surrounded by two Defensive MVP candidates and an emerging Randy Gregory. DeMarcus is living his best football life right now.
Having those defensive tackles spearheaded by Gallimore is a great help also.