Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence tweet image of fumble at NFL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It is over.

Dallas got whupped for most of the game and our players are looking for excuses. There were several chances to force a punt before 'the fumble" and Arizona got a first down each time.

Where was DLaw then?
That's not an excuse. It's a fact. The officials screwed them over on that call late in the game once again. YOU are the one making excuses. Why watch the team or even comment afterwards if you don't have the integrity to admit what everyone is seeing...another clear bad call by the officials? All it took was for 1 of them officials to contest that call. It would have then been reviewed. But nope, they all were in tangent with the terrible non-call. Had the Cowboys rightfully gotten possession of the ball at that time with over 2 minutes left to play, the result would have been much different in the Cowboys favor. You know it, but I guess making an excuse to cover up for the officials once again on a terrible call is more important than standing up for what should have been correctly called for "your team".

Reactions: CWR

Ekspozed

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense had over 4 minutes and change to force a stop. Ariz said “hold my beer” and literally ran out the clock. Yes that was a fumble. But the Cowboys had multiple opportunities to get a stop BEFORE that play. If they hadn’t blown a timeout earlier, they could have challenged it.

This was a team loss. Offense, defense and STs just flat got beat.
Games are won on plays. Multiple other top teams or the buccs were down and came back to win at the end. A correctly ruled fumble gives the cowboys a chance to win making whatever happened prior in the game moot.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Looked like a fumble but 1) the rules are pretty clear as to why there wasn't a review and we didn't have TO because our coach loves to blow TOs 2) the same defense whining about the fumbles had opportunities to get off the field before that play and didn't make the plays.

So they just look like sore losers now. LVE *****ing to the media, Lawrence complaining and then tweeting, etc.

But they did stop them and would have been off the field - not to mention they stopped them the 2 drives B4 that. I’m not bashing the D at all and I support them for speaking out. It needs to be said.

But the loss is on the offense. Moore and Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you people want to blame someone for the loss to the Cards then look no further than the kicker that missed a FG. It's not like we didn't have ample warning this guy sucks and needs to be replaced, we've known this all season long starting when his ineptitude cost us the game in Tampa. I'm not saying just replace the kicker, I'm saying fire Coach Bones who is too chummy with the kicker to have the heart to fire him. That's how this inept kicker kept his job all season long. Everyone kept asking how does this guy still have a job? Well, that's how, he's pals with the ST coordinator. Fire the ST coordinator!... and the kicker.

T-RO

Reaction score
Fans are such fools.

Dallas did deserve to lose today. But that doesn't change or dilute the NFL and its broken officiating. That call sucked cahones.

Again obvious in many games today: the NFL has flawed officiating and quite likes it that way.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This isn't over.....See them in 2 weeks. Let this simmer for 2 weeks.....:grin:

I like your spirit and positivity regarding a playoff rematch. But they apparently will have their CB, RB and WR starters back in 2 weeks.

Furthermore, playing the way we do on offense. Even if we beat them in the first round, I can’t see us going much further missing kicks and playing offense the way we have been. I rather have McCarthy or Ben McAdoo calling plays than Kellen Moore right now. Obviously that’s not going to happen at this point in the season, but he’s got that Carrot (Garrett) Vanilla cream offensive play calling going right now Lol!

Even when it comes to getting a call, it doesn’t go our way with the refs and I put it on the overall team first anyways.

However, our record does say we’re a better road team than home team. We also lose to winning teams so……..

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This isn't over.....See them in 2 weeks. Let this simmer for 2 weeks.....:grin:
Yeah we get them in two weeks but I get the impression this is the only team of the big four (Packers, Rams, Bucs, Cardinals) that we have a chance to beat. I hope your boy Moore is holding some plays back for the playoffs. I believe he is.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's surely not admirable for this team to find excuses for not performing up to snuff in their game with Arizona.

It's, simply, a loser's approach to do that. Hopefully, they'll find a way to pick up their game and play far better.

These Cowboys' players had their chances to make the most of their opportunity. I'm hoping they can recover.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Maybe your own QB should be fumbling?
Dude. Give it a rest. The bucs were losing to the jets going into the dying minutes of the 4th quarter. Rams same thing. The difference in those 2 games is that Brady and Stafford were given chances by the D to go win the game. The Cowboys were robbed of that chance. Call it weak all you want it's true. The fact of the matter is the Cowboys shouldn't have even been forced to use their last timeout because Zona went out of bounds the play prior when parsons hit Edmunds. Then a fumble happens and no timeouts left? After missing a clear as day delay of game? Dak had a mediocre day yet the Cowboys were still in a position to win but were robbed of that chance.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hell yes it was.....I had my doubts.....but after seeing that.....yup.....Screwed by the league again. That's what they do.....

Not a fumble....

FIJSVkHXoAIXLxZ

Fumble....

iu
Does a head on the ground make him down?

DZSierra

Reaction score
and the Bucs got whooped for most of their game, and the Rams got whooped for most of their game.... to deny that fumble being ruled down by contact didnt have a major impact on the game is just FOOLISH.

If you don't get whooped for most of the game, you generally don't lose to arguably blown calls.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
i just love the all posters pretending players just need to take the bad officiating and not call it out because otherwise it makes them soft or losers lol. i guess that is what you all have to tell yourself when your spouses come home with a hickey.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Looked like a fumble but 1) the rules are pretty clear as to why there wasn't a review and we didn't have TO because our coach loves to blow TOs 2) the same defense whining about the fumbles had opportunities to get off the field before that play and didn't make the plays.

So they just look like sore losers now. LVE *****ing to the media, Lawrence complaining and then tweeting, etc.
Great. But maybe they just do their jobs correctly. The ref was so sure he was down. Like he saw if. Clearly he didn’t see it. It’s laughable how game changing calls happen.

Bucs game-no call to win it
Raiders-call to give the win
Clear fumble not called vs Cards.

These were game deciding and game ending calls.