Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence tweet

Vanilla2

Reaction score
How long has the hot boyzz not been a thing? Look at that pic posted above. Is 90 overpaid? Sure but it ain’t your money AND it hasn’t stopped this team from being really good. His return will help the run defense immensely. And help 11 do his thing. You kidzz need to quit being silly and let the hot boyzz animosity go. It’s long over due.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It's interesting how much disdain there is for one of our best defensive players.

Is he overpaid? Absolutly, as are another 4 or 5 of the top 10 paid defensive ends just glancing the list. However, I too feel much better with him on the field even if he's being overpaid 5 or 6 million a year. In the interim we have some young players growing and getting some valuable playing time as we sit at 7-2. I'm excited to see how much better this D can get with DLAW back next to Osa and Gallimore with the other guys we're relying on now playing rotational roles.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
It's interesting how much disdain there is for one of our best defensive players.

Is he overpaid? Absolutly, as are another 4 or 5 of the top 10 paid defensive ends just glancing the list. However, I too feel much better with him on the field even if he's being overpaid 5 or 6 million a year. In the interim we have some young players growing and getting some valuable playing time as we sit at 7-2. I'm excited to see how much better this D can get with DLAW back next to Osa and Gallimore with the other guys we're relying on now playing rotational roles.
When gallimore back. Need him too

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's crazy how disrespected Dlaw is here. He is our best all around defensive lineman and will only help this defense but he does need to quit saying things like "This dawg is ready" and crap. Like just come back and play please.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
HotBoyz Origin
The "HotBoyz" were born out of the 2018 Dallas Cowboys defense. HotBoyz is about brotherhood & passing along that mentality to help our youth break out of the "Athlete" box we are put in everyday.

Poor D Flaw always getting put in that athlete box.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I shower our players who deserve it with love and tenderness. I bring the cold hard blade of reality down upon our players who deserve it. I am fair and impartial.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Micah being better than Lawrence rushing the passer doesn't somehow mean Lawrence isn't better than Golston or Basham
Im saying after this year he should be cut. He still has that Garrett in his blood.

rambo2

Reaction score
It amazing sometimes how much fans hate our own players.
It is amazing. It is possible that the Cowboys are on their way to one of the best seasons in their history and we get these constant hate threads.