Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence tweet

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im saying after this year he should be cut. He still has that Garrett in his blood.
He probably will be cut, but that's because of his contract relative to his production, not because Michah exposed him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Let’s hope “soon” means really soon. As in this Sunday.

That's what I was hoping the target was. Thought we could make it through the Atlanta game without him. Of course, I also was hoping we'd have both him and Gregory out there when he comes back. Look forward to the day when we have Lawrence, Gregory, Parsons, Odighizuwa and maybe even Gallimore all out there at once, if that ever happens. What Quinn has been doing on defense really is quite remarkable. I know we're not great on that side of the ball, but not sure based on our line issues we should be near as good as we have been.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what I was hoping the target was. Thought we could make it through the Atlanta game without him. Of course, I also was hoping we'd have both him and Gregory out there when he comes back. Look forward to the day when we have Lawrence, Gregory, Parsons, Odighizuwa and maybe even Gallimore all out there at once, if that ever happens. What Quinn has been doing on defense really is quite remarkable. I know we're not great on that side of the ball, but not sure based on our line issues we should be near as good as we have been.

I agree. Given the name guys out of the lineup, the defensive line has performed better than I expected.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they dislike the contract and the performance more than the player. I can’t blame any injured player unless there’s evidence that the player is dogging it in rehab.

That’s what it is for me. Frustration for a player not living up to their contract. But let the kids confuse valid criticism with hate if they can’t handle it.

willia451

Reaction score
I think they dislike the contract and the performance more than the player. I can’t blame any injured player unless there’s evidence that the player is dogging it in rehab.
What I'm saying is not everyone that posts on this board is a Cowboys fan.

It's probably about 50-50 would be my guess.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He probably will be cut, but that's because of his contract relative to his production, not because Michah exposed him.
I get it saves some money, but you still have $19MM in dead cap space if you let him go. I bet the 2022 offseason is when the drop DLaw

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get it saves some money, but you still have $19MM in dead cap space if you let him go. I bet the 2022 offseason is when the drop DLaw

I’m betting it’s after this season. They’ll spread that $19 million out over two years like they did with Romo.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I didn't look before commenting. Your point is valid.
Still worth the debate though. They save something like 7 Million by cutting him...if thats the difference in resigning Randy Gregory it may make sense. That's just an awful lot of cash for Jerry to just eat.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

I think DLAW no's that as well....he basically has 2 choices....show up and play knowing he is most likely done in Dallas or stay on IR and get healthy and be ready for next year with a new team. Similar to Jadeveon Clowney

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our G is a fraud.
He blatantly holds constantly, and will cost us a game.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Still worth the debate though. They save something like 7 Million by cutting him...if thats the difference in resigning Randy Gregory it may make sense. That's just an awful lot of cash for Jerry to just eat.

Agree, but Jerry just ate 7.2 mil with Jaylon Smith....Dallas has to clean up the bad contract issues so they can sign there own players. I expect TSMITH, DLAW to be next seasons cuts due to Salary Caps concerns....neither are healthy or reliable.....Note: I think TSMITH is awesome but his health is a major concern going forward. DLAW is just DLAW always has an excuse and has a bad contract to boot.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's like fans don't want to be better so they can continue to piss and moan.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I'm sorry, Cowboy fans, but I just cannot stand this player. "LAW" hanging around his neck, "HotBoyz" floating in his ugly head, wasted money spent, no real sack production...but, hey, he has a chance this season for actually doing nothing as of note to enjoy a nice Cowboy season, and if he is on this team if the team would to win the SB that would inflate his ego even more!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone who is a Cowboys fan can support D Flaw. Dude has been a world class me me me d bag contract year player. His very existence has been actively bad for the team and it most likely is not going to turn around any time soon.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
On Ticket this morning, they were talking to Spags. Spags says the team told him it was always long-term estimate on Ware's injury even though they said 6-8 weeks. Don't expect him until early or mid December. They gave him a generic get well date, but his position relies too much on that foot.