DeMarcus Lawrence

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I hear the back surgery issue but does anyone know what the surgeries were for. If it was disk related I would be leery if it was muscle or ligament I would not be too worried since he is young.
I think it was a disk problem.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
D - Law has been playing really great. I am skeptical, as I've been saying, because he's playing this well in a contract year. That always concerns me.

But with him and Irving they appear to have a couple guys, at least this year, that are going to get after the QBs.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
When will people realize the franchise tag rarely works for trench players? You play those little games with corners and running backs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Suitors are already lining up. He leads the whole NFL.

How many "one year wonders" signed insane deals with a team in the last 4-5 years? If he finishes with 15+ sacks, or anywhere CLOSE to that, he is gonna cost a bloody fortune. He already will. A 4.5 sack average over 4 years with this year being on pace for like 25-26? Yeah, its gonna cost Jerry.

Campbell leads the NFL with 10 sacks but he played one more game.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Sign Martin and franchise Lawrence. Martin is consistent and earned his bloated salary. Lawrence has more to prove, Very skeptical of great contract yrs. The FO has been stung by that hornet before.
So true about the walk year thing, but I love Lawrence’s attitude about it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
D - Law has been playing really great. I am skeptical, as I've been saying, because he's playing this well in a contract year. That always concerns me.

But with him and Irving they appear to have a couple guys, at least this year, that are going to get after the QBs.

Its one thing if he has been loafing and has had no history of being this type of player but he had flashes before the back injury. He is not a claiborne by any stretch

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yep- then he will go back to normal- lol.

I have high hopes that this last surgery he had finally healed his back issues but he’s got to put up multiple 16+game seasons again...