Twitter: Denzel Perryman?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Wow an actual player who fills an exact need. Dude is a very good run stopping linebacker, seems as though he’s going to be the 2-down LB that comes off in passing situations.

If he’s able to get back to health he could be a steal. Hooker is more talented but also more injury prone.
That is exactly what Perryman is, great two down player who excels in the run game. I think many are also sleeping on Kazee, if healthy, he's a good player with excellent ball production.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Lol wow! 60 something million for a Sam! KC pinched Damien Wilson from us for 2 years 5m!
If they signed someone like Perryman, Jaylon and LVE would still likely be the guys that stay in for the nickel.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Loved him coming out of the U, but he has had some injuries.
Yep, been injured every year, I believe, so the Cowboys will be drafting a LB in the Draft.

If they signed someone like Perryman, Jaylon and LVE would still likely be the guys that stay in for the nickel.
No coach in his right mind is gonna have Jaylon playing in the nickel. Quinn/McClay is gonna find someone to play next to LVE in those situations... preferably a big SS (Neal).

Sydla

Reaction score
Yep, been injured every year, I believe, so the Cowboys will be drafting a LB in the Draft.

No coach in his right mind is gonna have Jaylon playing in the nickel. Quinn/McClay is gonna find someone to play next to LVE in those situations... preferably a big SS (Neal).

Don’t be surprised if it’s LVE that comes off the field in the nickel. Smith has not been good but people act like LVE has been better when he hasn’t.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Falcons kept two linebackers in nickel which is basically base defense. (according to ourlads)

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if it’s LVE that comes off the field in the nickel. Smith has not been good but people act like LVE has been better when he hasn’t.
LVE is better in coverage than Jaylon.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Falcons kept two linebackers in nickel which is basically base defense. (according to ourlads)
Well, they're gonna draft a guy to play LB cause you can cancel any optimism with a serious liability like Jaylon in coverage.

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
LVE is an OLB and Jaylon freed up outside seems like it would be best for him as well.

I get that, but LVE is the returning Mike and Jaylon had his best season there. I just can’t make sense of what the Cowboys are doing at linebacker. Although to be fair, maybe they can’t either.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Wow an actual player who fills an exact need. Dude is a very good run stopping linebacker, seems as though he’s going to be the 2-down LB that comes off in passing situations.
As opposed to a guy coming off an Achilles injury? Give me Hooker.

If he’s able to get back to health he could be a steal. Hooker is more talented but also more injury prone.