Twitter: Denzel Perryman?

Carson

Reaction score
Often understated point here.

One reason the Cowboy continually have flawed rosters is that they seemingly think they can fix all holes through the draft. But if they went out and spent a little money in FA and truly filled a real hole (say sign Tomlinson at DT), they now don't have to force trying to find a DT in the draft. They can then have a bit more flexibility in what they can do in the draft.

THIS THIS AND THIS!!!!

So frustrating to see them constantly filling holes with Darian Thompson, Joe Thomas, Antwaun Woods.0-10% chance of landing 4 day one starters that are productive on defense.

If they signed Shelton ($4), Perryman ($6) and Kazee/Hooker ($3) you’ve knocked out 3 of 4 major holes on defense. Denver signed Darby so we likely have our pick or Surtain or Farley at 10

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the other issue. He's a thumper in the middle but if you get crap DT play, it won't matter.

This team had better figure out DT and no, Gallimore and Hill aren't the answer to this equation.

Gallimore might be one option in my opinion. But I think a sound scheme will do more for the run defense than any one player.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
1k1g4q.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
alas, we fell short. Thanks Stephen. I guess he didnt want the extra bag of oranges you wanted to toss into the deal. Good job though. Honest offer at least.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Probably told him he'd be battling it out with Lee for the #3 LB spot to which he told them to kick rocks and went to Carolina.