Derek Carr to New Orleans Close To Being Done?

blueblood70

Reaction score
so, NO signing a qb is big deal?most said Winston was the key, he was remade a winner, now onto the next QB this place drools over trying to put down Dak,?

its cowboys it's not) and all of sudden it led to bash the Jonses thread and Carr Being called good and winner is awesome as here, Prescott's whose been clearly better is called overrated, overpaid, and trash. right, our fan base continues to post like clowns.

JayFord

Reaction score
so, NO signing a qb is big deal?most said Winston was the key, he was remade a winner, now onto the next QB this place drools over trying to put down Dak,?

its cowboys it's not) and all of sudden it led to bash the Jonses thread and Carr Being called good and winner is awesome as here, Prescott's whose been clearly better is called overrated, overpaid, and trash. right, our fan base continues to post like clowns.
anything Dallas gets put down as being overrated and not good....

Reddick had a good post season as an eagle and alot claimed him to be better than Parsons

and Derek Carr isnt a winning qb but of course our fans would take him over Dak thats just how they roll

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Always amazing that the Saints start the year -75 million in cap. Make moves, sign big time players.

Yet, we get Anthony Barr.

We have Dak and he's the reason why we can't make any moves and I want to emphasize this clearly, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's our QB going forward lol!! Love Jerry Jones!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
anything Dallas gets put down as being overrated and not good....

Reddick had a good post season as an eagle and alot claimed him to be better than Parsons

and Derek Carr isnt a winning qb but of course our fans would take him over Dak thats just how they roll
Carr has very upside down losing record inthe NFL. Made as much as Dak and has done nothing in the playoffs

Daks had zero losing seasons, 4 out of 6 years in the playoffs, top 5 winning qb in the league since 2016, 166 passing tds, 26 rushing , only 65 ints i mean hes clearly better then carr and these threads get more ridiculous by the minute.

Oh and NO vs Dallas ironic 14-16 3 losing seasons in a row, 7-10 last year 9-8 the year before and somehow, they are superior to our FO.. since when does blow it up over B2B 12 win season a 2nd round playoff berth and having plenty of talent gives NO the edge? they had HOF qb for 17 years and won 1 SB and of late been outed in the wc or divisional playoffs.

NO also been to ONE SB and won ONE SB, Jerry has 3..seriously :facepalm:

but oh wait they got Carr, they are superior to the Cowboys. Since when?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
That was a good move for the Saints. It's an upgrade from last year.

kskboys

Reaction score

Most said Winston was the key? Dude, you are making crapp up. Very very few thougth Winston was anything more than dog doodoo by the time he got to NO.

75boyz

Reaction score
I thought Vegas had just got thru paying him a couple of years ago with guarantees and no trade and all that...?
Wow, I guess I'll chalk this one up to just another example of Cowboys inability to get out of a contract where other teams seem to "find a way."

Just more evidence that QB contracts can be moved on from regardless of guarantees and trade clauses.
Cowboys staying status quo because of their comfort level with Dak's mediocrity and the bottom line profits.

The more that things change the more they stay the same.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I was just going to mention this. Then again, they have Mickey Loomis managing their cap, we have Mickey Mouse.

FoPXdzOXoAA3ZqM.jpg
I think it's less about the cap, though, than it is about philosophy. Stephen has said things in the past and the Cowboys have done things in the past that show they understand how to manipulate the cap. They simply do not believe that expensive outside free agents pay off. Their philosophy is pay your own, draft well and fill in any gaps with cheap outside FAs. Despite the fact that that philosophy has not paid off, they stubbornly stick to it. Then, they come out and defend it by saying that going all in like the Rams did or like Philly did and mortgaging the future (which Philly didn't) isn't worth it.

Although I've never wanted Jerry to be the GM of this team, I used to could at least admire that he'd roll the dice in free agency to try to improve the team, going after a Deion Sanders or La'Roi Glover. (Of course, I hated the fact back then that he viewed the draft as a good ol' boy network, so while he was adding expensive FAs, our drafting sucked.) Now that the Joneses have learned to take the draft seriously, they've lost their minds on free agency and we suffer just the same from incompetence in one area of team building.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They have a real GM..
We have.... jerry ...
welp.....
:(
right, better owner and GM, not a thing to show for it even with HOIF QB and alleged best HC ever, UMMM overrated as all get out..

Carr has very upside-down losing record in the NFL. Made as much as Dak and has done nothing in the playoffs.

Daks had zero losing seasons, 4 out of 6 years in the playoffs, top 5 winning qb in the league since 2016, 166 passing tds, 26 rushing , only 65 ints i mean hes clearly better then carr and these threads get more ridiculous by the minute.

Oh and NO vs Dallas ironic 14-16 3 losing seasons in a row, 7-10 last year 9-8 the year before and somehow, they are superior to our FO.. since when does blow it up over B2B 12 win season a 2nd round playoff berth and having plenty of talent gives NO the edge? they had HOF qb for 17 years and won 1 SB and of late been outed in the wc or divisional playoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They won their division from 2017 - 2020 and finished second in 2021.
thought that wasn't the bar, i guess theirs are far lower. Get that nonsense out of here. also many losing seasons. 1 total sb appearance &1 win in history of the AINTS!

Carr has very upside down losing record inthe NFL. Made as much as Dak and has done nothing in the playoffs

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
right, better owner and GM, not a thing to show for it even with HOIF QB and alleged best HC ever, UMMM overrated as all get out..

Carr has very upside-down losing record in the NFL. Made as much as Dak and has done nothing in the playoffs.

Don't know what I was thinking..
Jerry is the best GM in the NFL!
Look at his record the last 28 years , that proves it !
:thumbup: