Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If I was a young good player, I would ask for a trade.
Hmmmm.....

Imagine....working for an organization where you can do anything you want, not give your best, just chill and get ur checks, with no consequences

Playing for the Cowboys is like one of those disgusting government jobs, where it's impossible to be fired, even if you're blatantly criminally negligent at your job.

Guys like you and me would want to go elsewhere, but there's a lot of softies out there that just want a handout without having to work....like Parsons, Mazi, the entire defense, erc

jgboys1

Reaction score
I'm so glad I mentally checked out at the beginning of the season. Makes watching games like this so much easier.
As soon as I heard about the Dak contract extension, I checked out for the remainder of the season. I fully expecting beat downs every weekend unless we are playing the giants, browns or panthers.

tromofan

Reaction score
Will someone please explain the Mazi Smith pick to me. Why use a 1st rd pick on someone who claims he HATES football.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now all of you at the game don't forget to push the whole crowd to sing Jerry happy birthday when we are down by 30. Just like the Theiman game.

Status
Not open for further replies.