Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That red zone INT really seemed to sink the team. Just not sure what to think at this point. I hope the Cowboys mount a comeback.
I’m a firm believer of how you start a game can kill or break you. The game looked like we were going to get in a shoot out and soon as he threw that pick that was it. This team mentally can’t overcome that we need to play better.

Adreme

Reaction score
McCarthy has been completely derelict in not getting Lance more snaps over the past year and a half.
I mean we saw in the preseason, when getting snaps against UFL level talent, that Lance isnt it. Are people STILL not able to accept Lance aint it?

starfan1

Reaction score
I will root for Dallas to WIN every game but clearly our run game needs improved

It’s not just the backs but if Dallas could land the Boise state back that would upgrade what we have

We need a new scheme and better blocking

Mark

Reaction score
"We can't block, but make up for it with a lack of tackling."

Seriously, the O-line is horrendous. We fully expected the defense to stink today.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Where is our offensive firepower? Yoda has spent millions ... for this?
Give Aubrey a bonus and let the rest of the team go home or to FA. This team disgusts me!

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
The commodes lost today so I was really hoping the Cowboys would be more motivated. And what's with all the smiling on the sidelines? This isn't the first time either.

Hypotenoose

Reaction score
I don’t really fault the players. They simply aren’t as talented as those top tier units this year. They don’t draft and trade themselves. Just looking to play a game they love. I don’t much fault Big Mike. Why wouldn‘t he take the job offered to him? Zimmer? Zeke? Same. The Cowboys have had an unserious front office, one with a prideful bone to pick, for the better part of 3 decades. It’s their toy, but I feel bad for the younger fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.