Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
No huddle, up tempo coming up in the 2nd half. It’s the only way this offense produces.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dumb 3rd down call at the 2. And the fumble at the 4. Yet it's going to be Dak's fault:facepalm: LVE sucks. He's nearly 10 yards down the field in run support. I want you guys to really start watching LVE especially in run support. And our Dt's are even worse! Just go out and get a good DT Jerry!!
The defense is on pace to give up 12 points here. They're not the problem. The problem is we're on pace for 6.

ghst187

Reaction score
Receivers blowing it so far in this game! It also seems our receivers can't create much separation......I don't know of its lack of speed or lack of creativity in regard to getting receivers open......
I remember a WR we used to have that was a great route runner and got separation consistently….

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
One drive completely dismantled by penalties, another TD drive stopped with a WR fumble inside the 10, and another TD drive turned FG by a scared decision from the coaching staff. I hardly put all of that on Dak, but whatever fits your agenda I guess.

Has he played great? No, but he has been fine. To pretend that Dallas couldn't very easily have 14-17 points here without some bad breaks is asinine.

Somehow Dak isn't only to blame for his QB play, he not has to take the responsibility of penalties other players commit according to the logic of some on this forum.

817Gill

Reaction score
Wow this is an emotional game day thread. Since when do QB’s get blamed when the WR fumbles after catching the ball trying to make a move?

We score on that drive if 85 doesn’t fumble. Pollard coulda bounced it out on the earlier RZ and drive and walked in. Why are we acting like these are QB circumstances?

Cmac

Reaction score
Dumb 3rd down call at the 2. And the fumble at the 4. Yet it's going to be Dak's fault:facepalm: LVE sucks. He's nearly 10 yards down the field in run support. I want you guys to really start watching LVE especially in run support. And our Dt's are even worse! Just go out and get a good DT Jerry!!
Yep.....makes tackles AFTER yardage.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team needs to tank so we can pick up Bryce Young or Stroud in the draft. We’ll need to evaluate for new RBs as well. This offense is sputtering worse than any other offense in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.