Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Tank for what? To waste more resources trying to prop up a below average QB? There is no end in sight until they move on...which isn't happening any time soon.

Or perhaps to get a QB to get ready under Dak for one year and then get a WR. This crap isn't going to win anything, and I'm beyond frustrated because I haven't seen success at any point as a fan of this team. I'm staying patient because, unlike what some accused me on here, I'm not a quitter. If I were, I'd have ditched this team years ago. I'm not cuz I like this team. I'm just fuming about that first half, and we need to rebuild entirely.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
He really does seem to play like he prioritizes how he looks over success of the team.

Like Woody Harrelson says, he’d “rather look good and lose than look bad and win.”

Well in Dak's case he is doing both, losing and looking bad! He is just a good QB. No that he never runs I think he has drop to bottom 10.

Syron

Reaction score
Tanking doesn’t just mean allocating resources. A part of this tank needs to be cutting that deadweight of a so called QB we have starting no matter the cap hit. This team isn’t going anywhere with him. Cut Zeke too. Draft an RB and QB in the draft. Pay the defense and Quinn. That’s the kind of tank and rebuild we need to commence.
What you are suggesting only works if you can also cut the owner.

817Gill

Reaction score
I can’t put my finger on why, but the on field product for the NFL this season looks sloppy all over the league. It’s not just the Cowboys. I’ve made seen a handful of games where teams looked like they were playing up to their ability.
7-0 Panthers over Bucs

Surfguy

Reaction score
what do the stats say per making playoffs when a team is 4 - 3? I'm not asking for this team but a friend's team. ;)

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We know the offense sucks, Cooper or Dak. The defense is the most disappointing. Yes they’ve held them to 6 but they can’t get off the field on 3rd down and Goff has all day.. that’s going to start turning into points soon

A big part that shouldn’t be dismissed is the quality of the pass protection you’ve faced over the last 2 weeks vs the first 4.

Still, the D is keeping them out of the endzone, so this game will never be too far gone

CWR

Reaction score
I don’t like the guy but I’m not gonna knock him for a play that worked. It worked. They fumbled.

Understood, but damn had we ran, that hit wouldn't have happened.

Hindsight isn't fair though. I realize it was a good hit. I was $&%&% before the snap when I saw an empty backfield.

Just run the damn ball. We don't need stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.