Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Offense needs to wake up. And Dak needs to find a way to lead to some TD drives.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dumb 3rd down call at the 2. And the fumble at the 4. Yet it's going to be Dak's fault:facepalm: LVE sucks. He's nearly 10 yards down the field in run support. I want you guys to really start watching LVE especially in run support. And our Dt's are even worse! Just go out and get a good DT Jerry!!

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak - 3 points against Tampa week 1, 3 points so far today.

Yep, he's lighting the NFL on fire and showing who's boss. Dallas really missed his production..... :confused:

And the Dak-stans said Rush sucked.
Imagine if dak played against the eagles last week

Daillest88

Reaction score
Receivers blowing it so far in this game! It also seems our receivers can't create much separation......I don't know of its lack of speed or lack of creativity in regard to getting receivers open......
Creativity has been an issue for a long time.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
We need to give the ball to Pollard. I didn't expect a perfect Dak after injury, but he just needs to be more consistent. He's put up a couple of good throws, but then a bunch of throws into double and triple coverage. KM needs to help him out with better play-calling and we need to cut down the drive killing penalties.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We are back to playing stupid football. Empty backfield on the Noah Brown fumble. Yeah it shouldn't have been fumbled but why weren't we running on first down anyway?
I don’t like the guy but I’m not gonna knock him for a play that worked. It worked. They fumbled.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is already doing what I feared he'd do.

Instead of taking the easy pass he will try and make the aggressive play to show he's "the man".

We're going 3 and out and Detroit has dropped 3 INTS. This is the worst defense in the NFL.

I thought things became simple, Dak? It's easy when you're warming the bench to talk big.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
So how does the X chair get power? Does it plug in? That’d be a definite downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.