Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This game is almost impossible to watch with fans here. Receivers drop passes; fumble; penalties; defense get gouged for yards if not points, and most think that’s on Dak. Claiming passes aren’t on target before even seeing the replay and knowing they were thrown perfectly based on the defenders. It’s just ridiculous the excuses and blame. I see Dak playing a good game and improving.

What I see that coaches and players claimed was going to change this year is Detroit playing much more physical than Dallas. And Tyler Smith is losing any votes for rookie team this game. He’s been beaten by speed and by power. Along with multiple false starts already….he’s got his hands full.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
we need to get back to running the offense we did with Rush, we're making our selves worse than we need to be by spreading it out this much

They ran twice inside the 5 and got stuffed. That’s exactly what they would’ve done with Rush. This offense is exactly as if Rush is under center. The offense has gotten worse every week. This week is no exception.

Vagabond

Reaction score
Dak - 3 points against Tampa week 1, 3 points so far today.

Yep, he's lighting the NFL on fire and showing who's boss. Dallas really missed his production..... :confused:

And the Dak-stans said Rush sucked.
He’s a total fraud. All thumbs

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We know the offense sucks, Cooper or Dak. The defense is the most disappointing. Yes they’ve held them to 6 but they can’t get off the field on 3rd down and Goff has all day.. that’s going to start turning into points soon

Ah yes, holding the #1 offense in the league to one of their lowest first half point and yardage outputs is so disappointing. This forum is so fatalistic it is comical.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Why am i not shocked Dak has only 3 points at the half? With two interceptions (almost interceptions but i guess we count those now). Against one of the worst defenses in the NFC. Hope they got lots of 10W-40 in the locker for Dak to soak in.

kento40

Reaction score
Is there someone at your job mad at your pay? I mean...you act like it's coming out of your checking account....lol
I would be fired if my performance didn’t match my pay, like most of us. I guess some of us actually remembers what good qb play looked like on the cowboys and some are cool with mediocrity.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Now watch the low IQ dummies blame Dak for the fumble, penalties and the defensive missed tackles
Now watch the low IQ dummies fail to mention the two “almost picks” that he threw when with Rush thats all yall talked about…

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Dak should have had an interception on the medium route down the middle where the Detroit DB had it in his hands and dropped it. Dak likes to throw to receivers covered by 3 DBs just to make it challenging…

Status
Not open for further replies.