Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’ve supported Dak through the Dak vs Rush thing; but let me say, Daks legitimacy is in trouble if he continues to lay an egg here

Definitely, this is the worst rated D we're playing, and he's playing like crap. I don't care that this is his first game since Tampa, it's Detroit. We should be up on this team.

GINeric

Reaction score
I remember a WR we used to have that was a great route runner and got separation consistently….

Are you talking about the one who the Raiders and Cowboys let go of because he disappeared in away games and big games??

Ken

Reaction score
Dak has more skill than Rush...but he isn't better. Rush is more accurate and releases the ball light years faster than Dak. Dak sits there looking for the big play. Then we get these horrible throws into triple coverage time and again from him.
Horrible throws lol

Ya, CD lamb watching the ball instead of grabbing it.

You guys REALLY have to make up your mind....Dak only throws it when WRs are wide open or he throws into coverage.

Settle on one already.

Reactions: CWR

Shane612

Reaction score
I can’t put my finger on why, but the on field product for the NFL this season looks sloppy all over the league. It’s not just the Cowboys. I’ve maybe seen a handful of games where teams looked like they were playing up to their ability.
Except for couple of exceptions, the QB play has been mediocre this season.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The defense is on pace to give up 12 points here. They're not the problem. The problem is we're on pace for 6.

They are the problem when the Lions have the ball 8 plus minutes on drives! That's minutes our offense doesn't have the ball! You have a so-called top defense that can't get a 3 and out??? You don't have a dominate defense. Lions defense has 123'd us atleast 3 or 4 times now. Time of possession is REAL!

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has more skill than Rush...but he isn't better. Rush is more accurate and releases the ball light years faster than Dak. Dak sits there looking for the big play. Then we get these horrible throws into triple coverage time and again from him.
Definitely some truth to this, although dak is prob better overall

Carson

Reaction score
Man I’m glad we didn’t elect to receive the opening kickoff!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Huh? What’s your theory here that they suck for Dak?
Why would I think that? I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

But the numbers and production say that the cowboys play less disciplined with Dak. Do I think they’re intentionally sabotaging Dak? No. But it’s not my duty or inclination to figure out why it’s happening.

LysleE

Reaction score
Poor defense? The Lions are flying to the ball and blowing-up people. They are playing with emotion and urgency…outplayed the Cowboys defense this first-half.
Is it my imagination or is Dak trying way too hard to make a big play? Seems to be making aggressive throws into coverage…don’t know why we aren’t hammering the ball up the gut, seemed to be making good gains. We have no rhythm thus far…hopefully find some the second-half

Status
Not open for further replies.