Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
Good win. We have a good chance to be 6-2 at the bye. Can’t complain about that.
And keeping pace with the Giants and Eagles.
PIT @ PHL, NYG @ SEA...NFC East top 3 teams could have a combined record of 20-3 heading into November.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This team needs to quit being cute on 3 rd and short. Give the ball to Zeke and get behind the line and go…inside the 50 have the mindset on 3rd and short they got 2 downs to get the 1st…

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes, some decisions and throws were off. But in the 2nd half much improved. He did have a few short fields thanks to the defense. It that is part of the game also. I only recall a few in the 2nd half as those others came in the 1st.

Offense moved at a faster pace, but that is to be expected as well. Let’s see how they look next week. See if some of that is cleaned up as to some throws and decisions.

I am sure all we will hear all week is about that, but yet they won’t admit about Rush and all his close INT’s as well the 3 in the Eagles game.

I mentioned Dak was 11 points better than Cooper, though someone insisted I said 2 TD’s.
I was closer than realized, if not for Brown’s fumble, I am sure they would have got a TD. Therefore my 11 points since they were 4 points better than with Rush. :laugh:

Went back and rewatched the game, and I feel much better about Dak's play in the second half. He missed some things and forced some things in the first half, but he did a better job in the second half of letting the game come to him. Of course, it helped that the defense forced five turnovers, but we still had to capitalize on those turnovers. We didn't do that perfectly, but it wasn't because of Dak. Hopefully, he can pick up where he left off next week and not have the early "struggles."

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Cooper has a better feel for the game now? In 4 games, Cooper has become a folk hero that quick. We commended him, but I'm sorry.....he ain't all that.
Yes, I think he understands the strengths and weaknesses of the players around him and the timing with the WRs seem to be better. Dak is not a good fit for this offense; either him or Moore have to go.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I’ve tried and tried to give Anthony Brown the benefit of the doubt, but GOD Almighty! I believe he missed every tackle he attempted today, and just played way too far off his man. The dude just has to go man.

Kwmike22

Reaction score
If Suh I’d healthly and in shape, he would be amazing in this defense.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was really confused when I read the title. I was wondering who Sue is, and where you wanted to bring her.

Status
Not open for further replies.