Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dp2M7AM.gif

What did you think?

yes the score does not indicate how game went.....if not for our defense we would not have scored 21...hats off to defense...it radically helped offense to score.....Moore must be fired....he and his paper boy looks

are making me sick.....prime example it was 3rd and 1....no brainer feed Zeke or pollard or sneak it...but no ....long developing play that NEVER WORKS but Moore is addicted to them.....i knew once we were playing

footsie in backfield it was over.....what do you think you are doing Moore catching defense totally off guard to gain 1 yd????....Zeke or sneak it would have been first and 10....and then got to use Dak as running

weapon....forget the past....before his injury Dak was tearing apart defenses with scrambles and intentional run plays......now we play scared...what the worst that can happen....Rush has to play a couple more games

fo fill in?????....we saw how that turned out.....plus dumb coaches instead of defering coin toss to get ball first in second half we go first with a amped up Dak who missed throws until he steadies down.....he usually

starts off slow...so we use it to our advantage...but No....we are fortunate we won this game and give all reward balls to defense

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is trash

would not go quite that far....he needs a good OC...not one that is his buddy.....but one that can teach and have authority....we are always hearing "Kill KIll" that is Dak changing plays.......we have to hunker down

when we go play the Bears that is no gimmie game...just like the Lions could be trap game.....we must admit to ourselves when Dak was tearing up league passing its because we had Cooper who had to be

doubled team....his route running faked even the best defenders out of their jocks....and how many times did Cooper make unbelievable catches on sideline.....ok so he does not want Covid vaccines so what

we still have the money to have paid him sitting in our bank unused.......the best off season addition we got was Turpin....and i am super happy for that.....and Fowler...and Barr they are all BEASTS....so why

not get killer #1 receiver to decoy if nothing else....i will say this except for Noah Brown drop when he got leveled and flipped by hard hit first time he has ever fumbled....he is turning into one of our best

receivers....i want to know Cowboy Nation will cowboys be smart enough to keep Pollard and Noah Brown and Gallup and some others we got cheap?......this may be our year to run the table so Dak

get it together we need you

starfan1

Reaction score
Watching the niners and chiefs I see plenty of room for improvement needed for us to compete with leagues best

make no mistake they are 2 of top 3 and I am not referring to Philly

anyway we got alot of season to get better. Detroit played inspired football but Dallas and penalties and poor play calling and execution needs to get better
Dang star fan. This didn’t age well lol

rags

Reaction score
While it was not a Van Gogh, a W is a W.

It seems to me that Pollard should get the ball more. He seems to have a gear that Zeke doesn't have.

As for Dak, he looked about the way I thought he'd look. Rusty. Maybe next week will be better.

Once again, the defense looked great in forcing turnovers.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes, some decisions and throws were off. But in the 2nd half much improved. He did have a few short fields thanks to the defense. It that is part of the game also. I only recall a few in the 2nd half as those others came in the 1st.

Offense moved at a faster pace, but that is to be expected as well. Let’s see how they look next week. See if some of that is cleaned up as to some throws and decisions.

I am sure all we will hear all week is about that, but yet they won’t admit about Rush and all his close INT’s as well the 3 in the Eagles game.

I mentioned Dak was 11 points better than Cooper, though someone insisted I said 2 TD’s.
I was closer than realized, if not for Brown’s fumble, I am sure they would have got a TD. Therefore my 11 points since they were 4 points better than with Rush. :laugh:

I think Rush makes better pre-snap decisions, which is one of the reasons he seems to get the ball out quicker. That's the only advantage I believe Rush has over Prescott.

Considering how many turnovers and short fields we had in this one, we should have been able to do more with it. We had five turnovers in the second half and a 52-yard punt return. I think Rush could have had similar success with that. The difference, of course, is this is only Prescott's first game back, so hopefully we'll clean up some of the things we failed on today.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cooper isn’t anything special but his timing with the WRs are much better and he has a better feel for the game. Dak is quite erratic with his play and his decision making has always been questionable. They run way too much from the shotgun with Dak and I don’t know why; I could why if they ran some RPOs but they RARELY run them.
Cooper has a better feel for the game now? In 4 games, Cooper has become a folk hero that quick. We commended him, but I'm sorry.....he ain't all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.