Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo really hates to shave. Looks like it’s been 3 to 4 days. He probably wishes he could wear a ball cap in the booth.

Motorola

Reaction score

1-4 Lions are coming off a bye week. 4-2 Cowboys are coming off a loss after a four-game winning streak. Who will win? Game starts at 12:00 om Central.

Dallas going for its 5th straight victory over Detroit. (17-12-0 overall series record.)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

yall are ok with this??

what kind of front-running nonsense is this??

You don't think he would have picked a tougher team to return against, would you? He wanted a team he might be able to whip up on and then proclaim how superior he is and how much everyone missed him. Truth is Rush could beat this Detroit team just as easy.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You don't think he would have picked a tougher to return against, would you? He wanted a team he might be able to whip up on and then proclaim how superior he is.
If we played the Packers this week and the Eagles next week, he wouldve returned after the bye smh

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A breakdown preview of posts created in every today’s game threads:

4cT6Qmz.png

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Has to do with the new contract the networks signed. CBS will be doing some NFC games.

Just looked it up.

"If you’re wondering why Lions vs. Cowboys—a battle between two NFC teams—is on CBS (which typically broadcasts AFC games) instead of FOX, the reasoning is something called cross-flexing. In an effort to maximize viewership for big games or popular teams, a game typically broadcast on FOX can be moved to CBS and vice versa"

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2022...boys-draws-cbs-announcers-jim-nantz-tony-romo

So only a big game because America's Team is playing in other words...

Reactions: KJJ

bigE79

Reaction score
Kittens bite. Hard. Those teeny-tiny teeth are sharp. I know. I'm a cat owner.

I would love stuffing one inside Kellen Moore shirt. Every time he gets cute and runs a double reverse or something similar, "OW!"
Lol...me and my wife have 4...them teeth and nails are no joke...

rags

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't win this game, the Dak bashers will be out in force.

Status
Not open for further replies.