Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't win this game, the Dak bashers will be out in force.
Yes, they have the made-up angle they need and they will kick that door down!

We will hear about how Dak was gutless and picked the Lions at least until we win the NFC CC game this year.

Locked and loaded.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Morning All, Let's hope we do not take the Lions lightly and get a comfortable lead and have a stress free game! Really need K M not outsmart himself. G O C O W B O Y S !!!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Oh yeah? Where? Dak needs a good uniform to look 'authoritative'. This should work.

5d83ccca2e22af3b046307d3
I know you are trying to talk bad about Prescott, but why'd you post a picture of yourself to do so?

Carson

Reaction score
Good Morning All, Let's hope we do not take the Lions lightly and get a comfortable lead and have a stress free game! Really need K M not outsmart himself. G O C O W B O Y S !!!!
I think Dak and Dallas will be fired up after last weeks game

Motorola

Reaction score
Weird why is this on CBS?
"Cross-flexing" -NFL telecast agreement\policy between tv networks. Every season, a few selected NFC games are shown on CBS, and likewise some AFC games are placed on FOX.
Been in place since 2014.
Go to to NFL.com --Creating the NFL schedule/Gametimes and Broadcast Partners.
It explains the agreement/policy and how it works.

Ken

Reaction score
U sound scared bro
No, just getting in front of the idiocy.

You know this is going to be the battle cry going forward. Even though there is 0 truth to it, it will be regurgitated as if it was factual...ya know...like can't read a defense, he's inaccurate, he dumb etc.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
"Cross-flexing" -NFL telecast agreement\policy between tv networks. Every season, a few selected NFC games are shown on CBS, and likewise some AFC games are placed on FOX.
Been in place since 2014.
Go to to NFL.com --Creating the NFL schedule/Gametimes and Broadcast Partners.
It explains the agreement/policy and how it works.

In other words Fox didn't consider this a big game and CBS wanted another Cowboys game to broadcast.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Dak and Dallas will be fired up after last weeks game

It can go either way they could be fired up or come in flat still stinging from the loss to Philly. It may not be easy for them to get up for a 1-4 team. These are the kind of games that scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.