Deuce Vaughn to IR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Likely the last we’ll see of him with the Cowboys. He could end up in USFL/XFL. I still find it amusing how many fans went bonkers over him prior to the season. There were so many Deuce Vaughn threads I thought they might have to merge them. :laugh: I told some of you, you were getting excited over nothing. :thumbup:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
So many here predicted immediate greatness for this kid.

He is who we (the NFL) thought he is, a 6th round draft pick.

Great story though.

Kool-aid is delicious.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I read somewhere he was stretching and ruptured his height.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does that open the door for Dallas to sign another RB who was recently released from his team to join a contender?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're not "crazed" for thinking that Deuce Vaughn, one of the best RBs in college football through his career, perhaps has some untapped potential.
Against who?

Zeke put up 750 yards and 8 TDs against the very best the NCAA had to offer across the board in their 2014 playoff run. THAT...is the definition of the best.

What you got?

GMO415

Reaction score
Meanwhile the rams find guys in the late rounds like Puka Nukua
200w.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Likely the last we’ll see of him with the Cowboys. He could end up in USFL/XFL. I still find it amusing how many fans went bonkers over him prior to the season. There were so many Deuce Vaughn threads I thought they might have to merge them. :laugh: I told some of you, you were getting excited over nothing. :thumbup:
Yeah, those 10 yards in heavy coverage Deuce picked up on a screen pass last week against the Lions was no biggie.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Deuce was nothing more than a Jerry PR, stir things up move.

Pet catism aside, it's good for the team that he's gone.