Deuce Vaughn to IR

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Yeah, those 10 yards in heavy coverage Deuce picked up on a screen pass last week against the Lions was no biggie.
It was literally no biggie. He went down like a wet blanket, couldn't get the first down, took a big hit and was most likely his last play in an NFL game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It was literally no biggie. He went down like a wet blanket, couldn't get the first down, took a big hit and was most likely his last play in an NFL game.
Really? Went down like a wet blanket?

Do I need to show the replay to prove you wrong?

Toro9

Reaction score
He's not...stashing him.
Yup. Might've had a twisted ankle. He didn't get many chances this season and the ones he did get barely gained any yards. Or footage might be a more proper term in his case. I still think he's special. That run in the preseason was pretty slick, albeit against 2nd and 3rd guys.

Last edited:

KDM256

Reaction score
The preseason hype for this kid on this board was nothing short of delusional. I remember a poster claiming him to be the next Barry Sanders..

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
So that begs the question....who is the Backup RB.....thought Rico was on IR as well

Ken

Reaction score
Yup. Might've had a twisted ankle. He didn't get many chances this season and the ones he did get barely gained any yards. Or footage might be a more proper term in his case. I still think he's special. That run in the preseason was pretty slick, albeit against 2nd and 3rd guys.
I expected a ton from him this year, I am disappointed but I still think he has something.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I expected a ton from him this year, I am disappointed but I still think he has something.
Don’t understand why so many expected what they did from him at his size with 3 backs ahead of him. He finished this season with 23 carries for only 40 yards. That’s 1.7 a carry. To play in the NFL a back has to break and slip some tackles when there isn’t much there. Too many fans got caught up with his college tape where he was running through gaping holes. There was a reason he was a 6th round pick but many were acting like he was a top 10 pick. :rolleyes:

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Lmao what a waste of a pick
So many potential talent evaluators on this site. Mr. McClay should be looking over his shoulder. Waste of a pick? Lol The kid is still a rookie, has been given only a handful of opportunities, and he's a waste. This site has really gone downhill from what I remember. Guys would actually post facts to back up a statement. SMH

Toro9

Reaction score
Deuce will make an impact in this league. He may not be the fastest guy or the next Darren Sproles but he was worth drafting.

Reactions: Ken

Kwyn

Reaction score
We're not "crazed" for thinking that Deuce Vaughn, one of the best RBs in college football through his career, perhaps has some untapped potential.
Time to fully commit to the other underdog running back.

Hunter Luepke! MVP!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This may end up being the first Deuce Vaughn thread that doesn’t go at least 13 pages. Lol