Twitter: Devin Smith Making His Move

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought I was “in the loop”, but I guess not. I didn’t know there was a Devin Smith on the roster (shut the game off in the third qtr). Hopefully he has hands on him because I was disappointed with Johnson and Guyton after all their hype.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Only gonna get better and better. Would rather keep him over Cobb and put Cooper in the slot more.....ala larry fitz.

Sydla

Reaction score
So if Smith is making his move to the 53 that likely means Johnson is put right?

They love Brown so he sticks along with Austin, Gallup, Cobb and Cooper.

Oh wait, there is also Wilson.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dont know if you were posting here back then, but there was a thing with @Alexander a couple years ago during the draft about videos. He would post a thread about a player, then get trolled about not posting any videos
* well, that screams volumes , as to the explanation of the underlying cause, in his apparently obvious aloofness& self perceived supreme a%% holyness he typically portrays( it imparted indelible psychological scars upon his casing-liner),,,I actually enjoy his sterling dedication to the service of the Cowboys corps& cause,,,his contributions to the forum being personally deemed " par excellence " ,,,I guess the only 'blip' I harbour with him, would be of which& what bottle he's nipping out of & which hand he Reach's out to grab ahold of it with ,,,er,,, on any given day,,,:huh:,,,as ,,,come to think about it? It's about a 50/50 coin toss on whether I'll find him in an agreeable genial nature of likeability on that any given dayo_O

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He was one of the better producers against SF.

Would be nice if he pans out like Woods did last year.

Devin Smith hasn't been my pet cat, but probably my pet under the radar guy. Truthfully, more like the invisible man until very recently. Nothing on him good or bad.

Early 2nd round pick who was injured for the Jets and did nothing. But still, a consensus 2nd rounder. On pedigree alone he'd be hard to cut if he started executing. Speed to be a better deep threat than Gallup.