Twitter: Devin Smith Making His Move

HungryLion

Reaction score
If Cobbs is a JAG, Devin Smith is a JAG-lite.

No one is suggesting Cobb is great but when people say hey, we am get rid of Cobb because we have Devin Smith, that’s kind of funny.

If we were expecting Cobb to be our #1 or even #2 receiver. The JAG comments would make sense.

But to be your #3 receiver? If Cobb is your #3 receiver, you’re doing alright at the position. IMO

links18

Reaction score
Your point? These guys play one of the most physically demanding sports that there is. It's been described as 'violent', more so than 10-years ago, with how big & strong these guys are. My opinion, the entire team is an injury waiting to happen. Feel free to throw the pads on, get yourself running up to a full sprint and have a 6'4" 280lb LB get in your way. You'd be thrown on that PUP list as soon as you woke up from the dream world that the LB just put you in.

My point? He is an injury waiting to happen. Its not some kind of personal dis. He has a major injury history and those kind of guys tend to have repeat injuries. And no I can't make it onto a football field these days, not with the neurological condition and all, what was your point there?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but what kind of hit would the Cowboys take if they cut Cobb before the season? Would it be beneficial in any way monetarily?

slick325

Reaction score
I'd be happy to see Smith earn his way onto the roster and reach his 2nd round projected talent.

Last edited: