Devin Street and Demarcus Lawrence

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I never expected much from Street, but I think I'm ready to stop hearing what a "steal" of a pick Lawrence was.

RS12

Reaction score
Two of the most disappointing young players on the roster.

Nothing wrong with your eye sight. D Law might be one of the most over hyped Cowboys ever at this point. I thought they might cut Street after the Giants game but Dez got hurt.

The Natural

Reaction score
There's some positions out there where if your name isnt called much that means you might be doing a pretty good job. Defensive end is not one of them. Outside of a few positive plays against philly last week Lawrence has been a complete bust.

Aven8

Reaction score
Said it in a lot of threads, we screwed up not getting any wide outs. Its now time to go get some vet WR's.

Zordon

Reaction score
Isn't Street a 5th round pick? Hard to be disappointed in that. Hell Terrence Williams only saw 3 balls thrown his way.

Skins 4th rounder this year, Jamison Crowder, has already done more than Street.

We need to draft another receiver.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, on both players. These are the kinds of guys who need to step up. Escobar, too.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence will look better when Hardy and Gregory are back and playing.

Until that time he is the top rushman on a team who is missing their top two rushers.

Not going to defend Street as he has not shown much between this year or last.

Even with Dez in the lineup street has been under whelming compared to Beasley.

Heck I think Escobar better fits an out WR vs Street even if it is in special packages.

Oddly I don't recall seeing much of Escobar on Sunday...he must have ran past 10 yards into the Weeden Anti-Zone