Devin Street and Demarcus Lawrence

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
While we are being negative with the pointing of fingers at who is underachieving, I'd like to be more positive by also pointing out how great Mo Claiborne's contribution has been. Many thought his career may be over in Dallas but he has made a great comeback.

Except for that pick clanking off his hands, he looked okay.

jaybird

Reaction score
Lawrence can play, he's just not THE guy.

Street is useless.

Lawrence will do better when hes part of a. Better line up. He may never be great but he can be a solid to good player.

Street he's all we got for now, but he's not long for this league.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Except for that pick clanking off his hands, he looked okay.

That's what separates the Elite from the Good.
Sean Lee INT's a ball he had no idea was going to hit him the bread basket and he did, in the Endzone. You know which play. He fumbled and bumbled it as he realized what was going on, but he did it.
Elite stuff.

Mo, and I want him to be Elite so bad!!!!, can be very good and he has looked a heck of a lot better than he has before, but there is no overall Elite about him whatsoever.
Even with his improved play...

And I hope it continues. We need him to play better than he ever has.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's what separates the Elite from the Good.
Sean Lee INT's a ball he had no idea was going to hit him the bread basket and he did, in the Endzone. You know which play. He fumbled and bumbled it as he realized what was going on, but he did it.
Elite stuff.

Mo, and I want him to be Elite so bad!!!!, can be very good and he has looked a heck of a lot better than he has before, but there is no overall Elite about him whatsoever.
Even with his improved play...

And I hope it continues. We need him to play better than he ever has.

I thought at the end of the year we'd be losing Mo and Carr, but if Mo continues playing at this level, I think reasonable contract he deserves. Byron Jones is looking more and more like a 2 year developmental guy, sadly.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Butler played more snaps than Street.

That's really pathetic. Glad they traded for him. I just want somebody to catch a pass that's thrown at least 15 yards. It would be nice to stretch the field a little bit. We keep hearing about Weeden's arm strength. Use it a little bit. The Saints game is a very winnable game. I hope the coaches get aggressive. We all know Ryan's defense will give up some big plays

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought at the end of the year we'd be losing Mo and Carr, but if Mo continues playing at this level, I think reasonable contract he deserves. Byron Jones is looking more and more like a 2 year developmental guy, sadly.

I'm definitely not denigrating Mo's work this year.
He's been stand up. Just not Elite. That's rarefied air and I think you and I are in agreement here.

He keeps up this work, he deserves a second contract.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's really pathetic. Glad they traded for him. I just want somebody to catch a pass that's thrown at least 15 yards. It would be nice to stretch the field a little bit. We keep hearing about Weeden's arm strength. Use it a little bit. The Saints game is a very winnable game. I hope the coaches get aggressive. We all know Ryan's defense will give up some big plays

Street had a swollen ankle.