Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
AbeBeta;4621723 said:
The vast majority of domestic violence charges are filed as misdemeanor. An assault that results in an injury can be classified as a misdemeanor. What is more important is the type of misdemeanor. For the most part this not being a felony means she could walk away from the incident.

That doesn't mean it was really really bad. But you are discounting a whole bunch of possibilities.

More importantly, Dez just needs to keep himself out of situations like this.

True he should know better by now.. but some guys take longer than others to mature.

JBS

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621728 said:
True he should know better by now.. but some guys take longer than others to mature.

Others don't ever mature.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4621695 said:
Can I be the first to blame Romo? Thank you. If Romo was a leader.... ;)
What's sad is Romo really WILL be blamed for this.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4621719 said:
Ultimately this is true. But I'm not about having these clowns on our team. I'm done w them.

I hear ya, man. Its disappointing for sure, but im not going to get all worked up over it until i at least hear what happened and what, if anything, he's been charged for.

jnday

Reaction score
Where are all the " Dez is finally getting it" post from the last few weeks? Really, how can anybody be surprised? Dez's main fault has been labeled as being immature. This won't be the last headline that will include his name. If he keeps it at this level, he will be fine. It's just growing pains.

Frozen700

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4621716 said:
If I had millions of dollars I could manage to stay out of trouble. You can bank on that.

I'd also score more than 10 or whatever on my wonderlic

That's you.....

I commend you for that, i would be the same way.

But all of us aren't created with the same mentality, and then there are things you can't avoid.

We have to try and understand the other person, or at least wait to see after the dust settles what is what.

If your dad was accused of something...with out details, or son...you wouldn't jump on him, and say.... "Idiot" you are guilty!!!

No, you would have his back..or wait to see what comes to light.

That's all I'm saying

Frozen700

Reaction score
T-RO;4621726 said:
This is exactly the kind of ignore-it crap that enables and creates monsters. This attitude is cancer.

Grow up and be a man worth something.

Yes....so screw it

From now on, anybody who makes a mistake....let's crucify them. Let's all assume the worst, and just off them.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Come on Dez, doesn't make sense for a guy like you to do this with women, aint like you cant get another one....well this should be fun.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Listen we all have been in arguments with our spouses. We all understand the situation but it's just sad it had to happen now to DEz. This was his year to break out. Hopefully this makes him realize he has to smarten up

Frozen700

Reaction score
jnday;4621734 said:
Where are all the " Dez is finally getting it" post from the last few weeks? Really, how can anybody be surprised? Dez's main fault has been labeled as being immature. This won't be the last headline that will include his name. If he keeps it at this level, he will be fine. It's just growing pains.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

I knew you were waiting in the shadows for this......

Can't wait to see somebody fall....

Lodeus

Reaction score
Literally my face when I saw this

tumblr_m72zcgIopy1qgaaqi.gif

Primetime42

Reaction score
I really thought the kid was getting it. Was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because he'd never done something so stupid that he had to be taken away in handcuffs.

That's done.

You can't fix stupid.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621715 said:
Understood.. but its a misdemeanor charge. Not something that i think is going to matter very much at all, if the charge even stands.

Very true, but this isn't a isolated case - there have been other "incidences" - so they might be red flags or it might be just a dumb kid doing dumb things, who will go on and have a great career.

But really could one blame ppl for having concerns.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621738 said:
Yes....so screw it

From now on, anybody who makes a mistake....let's crucify them. Let's all assume the worst, and just off them.

Certain people tend to make mistakes over and over again, so you can understand how some people assume the worst in this situation. Dez does have something of a repuation already for making poor decisions.

Frozen700

Reaction score
nyc-cowboy;4621746 said:
Very true, but this isn't a isolated case - there have been other "incidences" - so they might be red flags or it might be just a dumb kid doing dumb things, who will go on and have a great career.

But really could one blame ppl for having concerns.

Thats the problem, people get to concerned...to the point they start talking viciously.

Then when the season starts and he is balling....most will try and forget the words they had for him