Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm a Dez fan, but how many "minor issues" are some here going to accept from him? He's not getting busted for sagging this time. He's actually arrested. How many "non-issues" from him before it equates to a big issue?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621697 said:
These guys are payed to play football, not reinvent the wheel.

How many of us were whining about Michael Irvin back in the 90's when he was wining and dining ladies of the night and cookin up some white powder for breakfast?

You obviously have no clue how many years Michael Irvin's "powder breakfasts" set this team back, either. Go ahead and stick your head back in the sand. It's safe down there.

CoCo

Reaction score
I truly don't think I'll ever understand the rush some folks feel to argue about issues before the facts ever come out. But this is no different than posters lining up to argue vehemently about 2012 results before even a single down is played.

:laugh2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
gmoney112;4621702 said:
Domestic violence charges are really, really iffy. Not saying Dez didn't do something, but let's look at the official facts before judging him on something that is subjective by law.
Yup it sure is. A verbal argument or grabbing some one to actual physical controntation can lead to a domestic violence charge so it can be stemmed from wide range or confrontations.

Having said that, Dez does make me bit nervous, in terms of when is he going to do something to get negative attention.

Hope its nothing serious and this blows over.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
CoCo;4621752 said:
I truly don't think I'll ever understand the rush some folks feel to argue about issues before the facts ever come out. But this is no different than posters lining up to argue vehemently about 2012 results before even a single down is played.

:laugh2:
The problem at the very least is he put himself in a situation to get arrested. That doesn't just happen.

Frozen700

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621747 said:
Certain people tend to make mistakes over and over again, so you can understand how some people assume the worst in this situation. Dez does have something of a repuation already for making poor decisions.

I agree he does.

But i never understood, the dwelling, and carrying on.

In life, you have to deal with the situation and try and move on. Make it better....if the cowboys were to cut him today..i would stand behind it. They know him better than I.

But until then...if they don't feel its that big of a deal....then just move on.

Eddie

Reaction score
03EBZ06;4621753 said:
Hope its nothing serious and this blows over.

Me too.

I can't find any real info on this though.

TheRat

The Silly Willy
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4621697 said:
These guys are payed to play football, not reinvent the wheel.

How many of us were whining about Michael Irvin back in the 90's when he was wining and dining ladies of the night and cookin up some white powder for breakfast?

Prostitution and drugs are one thing. I don't think it is good behavior, but I know people who have done drugs or have had relations with prostitutes and they are not bad people. Those are victimless crimes (unless of course the prostitute is under age).

Domestic violence is a crime that has a victim. That is much worse in my book.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621749 said:
Thats the problem, people get to concerned...to the point they start talking viciously.

Then when the season starts and he is balling....most will try and forget the words they had for him

Well I think thats what so many years of frustration with this team making bad decisions/being very average does..... ppl are edgy if you know what I mean.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TIME REMAINING
0:00
You Scored 26
That's better than Ben Roethlisberger. He only scored a 25.

Roethlisberger has been one of the most efficient passers in NFL history. He currently ranks 9th all-time in NFL passer rating (91.7), 5th in yards per attempt (8.01), and 8th in completion percentage (63.29%) among quarterbacks with a minimum of 1500 career attempts.
Share Your Score!

Share your score on Twitter

I am kind of embarrassed at that score :( Time runs out fast and hard to do mathematics with a 2yr old screaming in my ear.

Frozen700

Reaction score
nyc-cowboy;4621767 said:
Well I think thats what so many years of frustration with this team making bad decisions/being very average does..... ppl are edgy if you know what I mean.

I hear you....

Maybe i should take my own advice.

We are all created differently. What i won't sit up, and cry myself to death over...another man will.

Zordon

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621779 said:
I hear you....

Maybe i should take my own advice.

We are all created differently. What i won't sit up, and cry myself to death over...another man will.
The only one crying is you.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Frozen700;4621774 said:
Example: A

Come on, how many times are we gonna keep defending him and hoping he stays clean? Even if it's a minor matter, these things will keep coming up with him. Considering how this is becoming "Garrett's Team" as I'm told here, this type of stuff isn't what they're looking for from one of their best players.

He's on thin ice

Frozen700

Reaction score
Zordon;4621780 said:
The only one crying is you.

Ahh yes Christopher.....

We know how you feel when a cowboy acts up....

Just don't go to hard on him