Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

Wood

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4624232 said:
What about Lil' Wayne?

Is he the police now?

Not sure why you think these "incidents" are just Dez being an innocent bystander. Lil Wayne is die-hard Packers fan and was taunting Dez about lack of on field production and debt. I can easily see how Dez wouldn't have control in that situation.

If Dez played for the Giants I am fairly confident you would be posting whats wrong with that guy.;)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4624241 said:
No actually he didn't beat on his mother. Take a look in the mirror before you go around calling people a tool and half a ******. You're sounding a lot like your own insults.
4url4.jpg

jwitten82

Reaction score
Wood;4624247 said:
Not sure why you think these "incidents" are just Dez being an innocent bystander. Lil Wayne is die-hard Packers fan and was taunting Dez about lack of on field production and debt. I can easily see how Dez wouldn't have control in that situation.

If Dez played for the Giants I am fairly confident you would be posting whats wrong with that guy.;)
But the police weren't involved

a_minimalist

Reaction score
AbeBeta;4624242 said:
Thank you for pointing that out.

People who make the argument that he didn't hit her -- tell me this. Is it OK to push your mama? Or in any way physically intimidate her? You all know the answer but are too tied up in trying to be "right" that you won't admit it.

People on this board take semantic arguments to the point of stupidity over and over.

She's not a mother. She is his blood but she's certainly not a "mother.". You have no idea what took place. She could have been hitting him he tried to stop her and he pushed her away. 99.999999% of the time it's wrong. This could be a case when it is right. Keep pretending you know all of the details though.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Wood;4624247 said:

I'm not saying he stood there, but by all reports the incident was barely anything. Nothing ever really got to an actual fight. People talking trash at a night club in Miami, what's new with the world? Should he have been in that situation? Probably not. Is it a big deal? No.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
So, just to clear this up for me, how many of the people defending dez screamed bloody murder about Michael Vick?

Not saying they are the same. But breaking the law, and domestic violence against your mother is serious to me, is something this site usually takes a dim view on the perp.

Unless it is a Cowboy that can have a pronounced affect on the field.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4624250 said:
She's not a mother. She is his blood but she's certainly not a "mother.". You have no idea what took place. She could har been hitting him he tried to stop her and he pushed her away. 99.999999% of the time it's wrong. This could be a case when it is right. Keep pretending you know all of the details though.

Like I said. Some people on this board will take a semantic argument to the point of stupidity.

You do point out that 99.9999999% of the time it is wrong. So you totally admit you are arguing a case where you are almost undoubtedly wrong.

All you are doing is hoping, b/c you are a Cowboy fan that he is in the right. The overwhelming odds that even you admit to suggest that you are on the wrong side

StevenOtero

Reaction score
You do realize there's more to life than arguing whether or not Dez slapped Mama Dez....right?

a_minimalist

Reaction score
AbeBeta;4624255 said:
Like I said. Some people on this board will take a semantic argument to the point of stupidity.

You do point out that 99.9999999% of the time it is wrong. So you totally admit you are arguing a case where you are almost undoubtedly wrong.

All you are doing is hoping, b/c you are a Cowboy fan that he is in the right. The overwhelming odds that even you admit to suggest that you are on the wrong side

Having a conversation is pointless. I've seen your posts. And by the way, did you just use the semantic card? I can make up a card too smarty pants. I have no desire to discuss this with you anymore. You keep preaching your views.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4624250 said:
She's not a mother. She is his blood but she's certainly not a "mother.". You have no idea what took place. She could have been hitting him he tried to stop her and he pushed her away. 99.999999% of the time it's wrong. This could be a case when it is right. Keep pretending you know all of the details though.

There's also a 99.9999999% chance that an alien life form invaded Dez's body and made him hit his momma, and at the very same moment his brother turned to watch scooby doo and missed the slap.

Wood

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4624252 said:
I'm not saying he stood there, but by all reports the incident was barely anything. Nothing ever really got to an actual fight. People talking trash at a night club in Miami, what's new with the world? Should he have been in that situation? Probably not. Is it a big deal? No.

Its not a big deal if that was the only deal. But the trend here is pretty clear. Dez has a problem. Maybe it was his upbringing or maybe he just has a bad momma but he is going the wrong direction in an off-season that he should have be easing everyone mind that he is maturing.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4624260 said:
You do realize there's more to life than arguing whether or not Dez slapped Mama Dez....right?

You're absolutely right. I'm officially done with this thread.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
TwoDeep3;4624254 said:
So, just to clear this up for me, how many of the people defending dez screamed bloody murder about Michael Vick?

Not saying they are the same. But breaking the law, and domestic violence against your mother is serious to me, is something this site usually takes a dim view on the perp.

Unless it is a Cowboy that can have a pronounced affect on the field.

Most of us didn't. Myself, I was vilified for it. I remember that time very well.

Innocent until proven guilty should be at the core of every American's ethics.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
AbeBeta;4624255 said:

I'll bet you sending four kids to Witten's camp next year that you're wrong and that the charges will go away with little if any legal wrangling. I'll bet you another tuition that nothing of consequence happens to Dez.

jwitten82

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;4624269 said:
Most of us didn't. Myself, I was vilified for it. I remember that time very well.

Innocent until proven guilty should be at the core of every American's ethics.
Should be, but it's not. Once you're accused of a crime, most people see you as guilty until proven innocent.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
jwitten82;4624273 said:
Should be, but it's not. Once you're accused of a crime, most people see you as guilty until proven innocent.

And even then, you're still guilty.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4624238 said:
you guys cant be real.

I mean come on, if your mom pisses you off, you simply leave. He beat on his very own mother for god sakes. I seriously doubt Dez needed to rough her up in "self defense".

I also doubt that if a 6'2 220 lbs professional athlete wanted to cause bodily harm there woudn't have been more than some swelling in the wrist two days later, and absolutely no indication of any violence the night in question.