Dez Bryant discussion

MoClaiborne24

Reaction score
I think his mental game can't keep up. He has all the physical tools, but can't master the mental side of it.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4737682 said:
What happened to Jimmy Robinson being a demigod...

Jimmy Robinson <is> a proven great WR coach.

If you don't see progression in Dez this year I think that tells us everything we need to know about Dez -- it ain't ever going to happen.

Great WR Coach, Great QB, Supposedly a great offensive minded HC, etc etc. It's all there for Dez. Carpe Diem man.

The Natural

Reaction score
garrett316;4737677 said:
never really understood the hype with Dez. yea, he dominates at practice supposedly, but other than maybe that Monday Nighter against the Giants when Romo got hurt he just doesnt take over games.

A WR is not a QB or a RB, they dont get the ball in their hands within 2 seconds of the ball being snapped. A WR cant "take over" a game unless given the opportunity to

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4737682 said:
The new guy who was a scout and coach with the Cowboys for years who watches film for Galloway's show (the Broaddus replacement) said his biggest key to this loss was our WRs not winning enough routes. And he said both Miles and Dez didn't continue long enough when Tony bought extra time. Said Dez in particular he thought checked out of the game.

Said it was particularly disappointing because the Cowboys expected Seattle to do just what they did in focusing on the run, and assumes WRs were told in advance they needed to have a good game for us to win.

What happened to Jimmy Robinson being a demigod...

He also said when he talked to people in VR, they attributed it to Dez being unsure in his routes (ie. not knowing how to adjust). At least that was how I understood it.