Dez Bryant: I'm a Cowboy for life

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
that's complete nonsense.
he said he was a cowboy for life before he signed the deal and pretty much every day since he was drafted.
he even worked in his pre-draft stuff to be drafted here living in DeSoto and training locally.
maybe you missed the part where he threatened the team to leave Dallas unless he got a deal and refused to play if he got the franchise tag.

Complete nonsense? try to pay better attention.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
that's complete nonsense.
he said he was a cowboy for life before he signed the deal and pretty much every day since he was drafted.
he even worked in his pre-draft stuff to be drafted here living in DeSoto and training locally.
Dez is probably stronger and faster than the day he was drafted

It is hard to find someone that works out harder.....physically his game is made to last like A Boldin

kskboys

Reaction score
No noddle on that big fella, would have drowned me for sure.
Caught that big cat off a tributary on the Nicoya Peninsula CR, on a trot line.
Had to jump in to get the pick, boat mate snapped the shot.
He's got a blue hump front part and a channel cat tail!!!!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
maybe you missed the part where he threatened the team to leave Dallas unless he got a deal and refused to play if he got the franchise tag.

Complete nonsense? try to pay better attention.

He meant camp and if anyone ever earned a big deal it was Dez

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dez is probably stronger and faster than the day he was drafted

It is hard to find someone that works out harder.....physically his game is made to last like A Boldin
Stronger and faster? No.

If only he could hash out that pesky mental problem his super hero physical attributes could be appreciated in the best interest of the team.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He meant camp and if anyone ever earned a big deal it was Dez
No, wrong. He stated that he would miss regular season games. Earned? Even with the great Tony Romo Dez barely led the NFL in any statistic. One season he led in TDs. A different year he led in yards, once. Hardly worth what he's getting especially considering his half stepping.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No, wrong. He stated that he would miss regular season games. Earned? Even with the great Tony Romo Dez barely led the NFL in any statistic. One season he led in TDs. A different year he led in yards, once. Hardly worth what he's getting especially considering his half stepping.
You have a bad memory

He went 90/1300/14TDs for 3 straight years ......... that is HoF

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes as they are both very passionate players! :D
Oh, absolutely. They are. It's the effort thingie.

The sad part is that Dez has the ability to be Irvin-like. I think he just needs some hard coaching and tough love.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The sad part is that Dez has the ability to be Irvin-like. I think he just needs some hard coaching and tough love.

Maybe he needs Jimmy and not Jason. He need a better scheme to utilize his skills better and an accurate QB wouldn't hurt either. Dak needs to step it up as much as Dez does.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To some players respect and money are one and the same. I put dez in that category.
I put all of them into that category and people would think he's a lot smarter if he didn't talk.....at all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He had at at OSU and they gave up. When he lost his senior season they were neither surprised or disappointed. He was uncoachable and frustrating because they would talk to him and he would act like he was listening but he wasn't buying. He wasn't a bad kid, just a stubborn one and easily influenced when he got stars in his eyes as he did with that awesome person Sanders.

No team in college recruits receivers for specific uses like OSU, that has been their MO since Gundy got there. He could have been one of their best ever but he wanted to do it the way he wanted.

Donut

Reaction score
He's the best athlete on the team. Play him more. Punts, kickoffs, hail Mary knockdowns, anything. Put him in the backfield with Zeke the boob exposer. Get him more involved. I should be the Head ball coach. Sick of this by the numbers, percentages.... strategies B' clapping ...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I love dez and think most of this board has in previous years. His contract is a bit much for his numbers but most of his negative year was because of dak and linehan.

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe he needs Jimmy and not Jason. He need a better scheme to utilize his skills better and an accurate QB wouldn't hurt either. Dak needs to step it up as much as Dez does.
Under Jimmy, Dez would either be truly Michael Irvin-like or he'd be on another team.

Jimmy would also have a backup plan in case Dak didn't work out. Taking Steve Walsh to compete w/ Aikman was actually a great move. Because if you don't have a QB, you have nothing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Dez is to Johnson what T.O. was to Parcells.