Dez Bryant is a Beast!

Cas2800

Reaction score
Although the number may not show it, this guy is going to be a beast for years to come. Two near touchdowns were negated by inches when he was out of bounds. The catches he made showed just what great hands and concentration he has.

Roy Williams also is playing very well and i thnik teams are starting to leave him more on 1 on 1 coverage because we have too many weapons.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Yes he is a beast, and I had him on my fantasy team today, and he COULD have had 2 TD's but didn't. That got me mad, but he is a beast.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dez and Miles are showing that they're going to be huge for us in the future, and Roy Williams is going to be a very capable third option.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think in a few weeks you're going to see Romo just throwing it up to him like we saw today. The guy is unreal. I don't think many WRs could make that play on the ball that he did.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cas2800;3586674 said:
Although the number may not show it, this guy is going to be a beast for years to come. Two near touchdowns were negated by inches when he was out of bounds. The catches he made showed just what great hands and concentration he has.

Roy Williams also is playing very well and i thnik teams are starting to leave him more on 1 on 1 coverage because we have too many weapons.
If Roy continues to abuse single coverage, defense will have a tough decision to make on who to double.

AS for Bryant, all I have to say is where is the best place to get an 88 jersey? :D

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Cas2800;3586674 said:

You are correct, Dez is something special. You can already see it ;)

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Dez has STAR written all over him.

Man I was excited when we traded up to get him and he's showing me why.

cowboyz

Reaction score
yup just a matter of time until romo starts just throwing it up to dez

Eldorado

Reaction score
It is amazing how one week changes everything. Not specifically about Dez, but I'm loving all of this praise about everyone. It's nice to be off suicide watch.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3586762 said:
I'm being serious. All he does is get open and make tough grabs.
Hurd is sort of like Crayton, not really glamorous but usually comes up big when you need him.