Dez Bryant isn't worth his contract

knightrider94

Reaction score
I don't know if it's his fault or Dak's or maybe the coaching staff but he hasn't produced anywhere near worthy of his compensation since 2014.

It doesn't matter who's fault it is, if this is the production we're going to get from him then he simply isn't worth his salary cap number.
Then no one is worth the cap number.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
not to pick a fight but Dak is unable to get him the ball beyond 15 yards.

all of his deep balls on the sideline to Dez where Dez has always been at his best are about 5 yards out of bounds and uncatchable.

I am hoping he either can figure out some accuracy or just stop wasting the downs and throwing the ball out of bounds.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
not to pick a fight but Dak is unable to get him the ball beyond 15 yards.

all of his deep balls on the sideline to Dez where Dez has always been at his best are about 5 yards out of bounds and uncatchable.

I am hoping he either can figure out some accuracy or just stop wasting the downs and throwing the ball out of bounds.
:hammer:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak and Dez are not on the same page this year.

I’m not sure what the problem is.

Anybody out there who has a good memory, should recall that Dak and Dez were playing great together the second half of last season and the playoff game. Dak was hitting Dez consistently. And hitting him deep consistently the second half of last year.

So the ability to do so is there.

I’m not sure what the hitch is this year.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Dak and Dez are not on the same page this year.

I’m not sure what the problem is.

Anybody out there who has a good memory, should recall that Dak and Dez were playing great together the second half of last season and the playoff game. Dak was hitting Dez consistently. And hitting him deep consistently the second half of last year.

So the ability to do so is there.

I’m not sure what the hitch is this year.

Dez is slower

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dez would be a good number 2 or 3 for a team. But right now he's just not a number 1 type of guy. I mean just face the music people. Either way though, the guy can still play.