Dez Bryant or Demaryius Thomas

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4366720 said:
Not sure if srs.

Dez has 30 more catches, 5 more TD'S, and 400 more recieving yards.

You do know that Thomas only played 9 games this season in a run-first offense? He's battled injuries but now healthy and is turning out to be a good WR for them...no need to act like he is a scrub just because we have Dez

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Joe Realist;4366707 said:
Tim Tebow and TJ Yates have as many playoff wins as Romo.....................

Stephen McGee has as many playoff wins as Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford and Matt Schaub combined.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Not that the OP is guilty of this, but I wish people would stop making broad conclusions based on the last game they watched. Hard to compare the two anyway considering Thomas's QB is young and very raw.

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4366744 said:
You do know that Thomas only played 9 games this season in a run-first offense? He's battled injuries but now healthy and is turning out to be a good WR for them...no need to act like he is a scrub just because we have Dez

Never said he's a scrub. He's just nowhere near Dez's level.

mldardy

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4366728 said:
Nope. Otherwise we would have so stated after our last playoff win... the one that came before our last playoff loss.

Super Bowl wins = great success.

Just saying. ;)
This. I'm so sick of hearing about playoff wins being the new standard of success. I think I've seen about 1200 times in the last 24 hours on this board: 'Such and such has as many playoff wins as Romo', 'This team has as many playoff wins as the Cowboys in the last 15 years', 'Playoff wins, playoff wins, playoff wins'. When did playoff wins become the standard of success.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
mldardy;4366749 said:
This. I'm so sick of hearing about playoff wins being the new standard of success. I think I've seen about 1200 times in the last 24 hours on this board: 'Such and such has as many playoff wins as Romo', 'This team has as many playoff wins as the Cowboys in the last 15 years', 'Playoff wins, playoff wins, playoff wins'. When did playoff wins become the standard of success.

Since the beginning of the Super Bowl era?

jcollins28

Reaction score
Remember,they were comparing D Thomas to C.Johnson when he was drafted. The kid is legit! That said I like Dez and glad he is a Cowboy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;4366694 said:
I like tacos.

I do too....think I'll go have one, instead of reading any more of this lame thread.....as I sais earlier in another thread....here we go, hate on Dez thread will be the theme of the off season.

I may just have to boycott any thread with Dez in the title.

links18

Reaction score
AdamJT13;4366746 said:
Stephen McGee has as many playoff wins as Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford and Matt Schaub combined.

Romo has won just as many Super Bowls as Dan Marino.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Id love to see what Dez's numbers would be like if he had SINGLE coverage all game.

RS12

Reaction score
bbgun;4366747 said:
Not that the OP is guilty of this, but I wish people would stop making broad conclusions based on the last game they watched. Hard to compare the two anyway considering Thomas's QB is young and very raw.

You mean H Back playing QB. Reminds me of Tom Matte playing QB for the Colts.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/1d658941.gif​

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
please mods stop the madness.......combine all the common threads......take away thread making privileges if you have to for a short bit

links18

Reaction score
Biggems;4366808 said:
please mods stop the madness.......combine all the common threads......take away thread making privileges if you have to for a short bit

Oh, get over it.