News: Dez Bryant to undergo MRI after suffering knee injury

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Didn't the TD come after he hurt his knee though? Maybe I wasn't paying attention close enough but he looked fine there.

Yes. The injury came on the first drive. The TD catch came after that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How do you know he did it for bragging rights? This sounds link unsubstantiated opinions stated as facts. Here is the facts. Before his injury last year, Dez had more touchdowns than anyone while getting targeted much less. Dez said hed give Dallas a hometown discount, but not too much of one. Dez deserved what he got paid. We are attacking this guy when he was injured, and had no QB last year. What is everyones problem with Dez?

I'm convinced he's trolling. He wanted Dez to take a pay cut. But I don't see him offering to take a pay cut at his job willfully.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you know he did it for bragging rights? This sounds link unsubstantiated opinions stated as facts. Here is the facts. Before his injury last year, Dez had more touchdowns than anyone while getting targeted much less. Dez said hed give Dallas a hometown discount, but not too much of one. Dez deserved what he got paid. We are attacking this guy when he was injured, and had no QB last year. What is everyones problem with Dez?
Their original offer would have made him the 2nd highest paid WR behind only Megatron who was getting drastically more than the next highest paid WR.

How much more did he need?

Dez is not Megatron in his prime.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Their original offer would have made him the 2nd highest paid WR behind only Megatron who was getting drastically more than the next highest paid WR.

How much more did he need?

Dez is not Megatron in his prime.

Olivier Vernon got 82 million and 52 guaranteed. Am I suppose to believe he's worth more than Dez?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you do have a agenda. Dez has done absolutely NOTHING aside from some minimal things like.....buying a monkey. This is bogus to me. You call the guy dumb and you give no examples aside from a couple of childish antics maybe when he was 23 or 24 in this league. You bring up him asking for what he's WORTH. As if you wanted him to take a pay cut. Well, how do you feel about Romo or Sean Lee? Two guys since signing their contracts have been hurt or hobbled? Money well spent there? But see no one ever talks about their contracts for some odd reason. But Dez is "dumb" because he went out and got what any team in the league with the salary cap space would've given him.

Loser personality......well you know what being he plays for a team that hasn't won anything he probably isn't alone in that "personality". What kind of personality does Romo or Witten have since they've all sat here 8-8 year in and out?

Well see that's my point. If the guy bought the monkey and knew he couldn't take care of it and refused to give it away? That's "dumb" or childish. But he's been responsible and rather quiet these few years. Dez has matured leaps and bounds. He's the least of my concerns in regards to on the field.
Dez is just proving my point this week.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So you do have a agenda.

So very very tired of hearing this kind of comment any time someone dislikes someone else's stance.

Everyone who takes a stance and enters a discussion and debate has an "agenda".

For some stupid reason, the definition has been twisted on this board.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So very very tired of hearing this kind of comment any time someone dislikes someone else's stance.

When someone asks you why do you feel a certain way and you don't have anything to back it up with? I'll write it off as a agenda. I don't care that you have a agenda but it is just that. An agenda.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know. Dez could be at church and you'd be concerned about him and say he was dumb for going.
You're in denial. It's like many parents and their brat kids. The rest of the world sees their bad behavior, but the parents truely can't see it.

Alexander

Reaction score
When someone asks you why do you feel a certain way and you don't have anything to back it up with? I'll write it off as a agenda. I don't care that you have a agenda but it is just that. An agenda.
You know good and well it is used like dirty word around here.

And guess what, an agenda does not require anything to back it up. It is what it is.

So, to quote Diego Montoya:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

There is a huge difference between disliking a stance and making ad hominem attacks over and over again against the same player and you know this better than most

I was completely against McFadden and attacked him at every turn hoping more people would see that he was not a suitable answer at RB.......thankfully someone in the FO felt the same and we drafted EE

Alexander

Reaction score
There is a huge difference between disliking a stance and making ad hominem attacks over and over again against the same player and you know this better than most
That's another overused phrase.

How are the takes ad hominem? If they are attacking the subject matter and not the poster, they are no longer ad hominem.

I think some words have been so overused in bad ways on this board that some of you actually believe the fake definitions.

And then use them. A lot. Too much.

I better stop now before someone slides their glasses up their nose and suggests I have an agenda.