News: Dez Bryant to undergo MRI after suffering knee injury

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score

Aven8

Reaction score
I noticed he just went through the motions after the injury. Maybe it's just me but something is out of sorts with him this year. Doesn't seem as enthusiastic as in previous years and kind of quiet.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Doesn't seem as enthusiastic as in previous years and kind of quiet.

He isn't getting the ball as much. The return of the punishing running game AND the continued growth of Beasley into maybe a 80-90 catch slot WR is going to dramatically reduce Dez's targets.

I'm not sure it's even a bad thing.

What it does mean, however, is than Dez may become more of a 1000 yard guy than a 1300-1400 yard guy.

Aven8

Reaction score
He isn't getting the ball as much. The return of the punishing running game AND the continued growth of Beasley into maybe a 80-90 catch slot WR is going to dramatically reduce Dez's targets.

I'm not sure it's even a bad thing.

What it does mean, however, is than Dez may become more of a 1000 yard guy than a 1300-1400 yard guy.

70 million dollar 1,000 yard WR is scary!! Good thing I don't play fantasy football either! Things might change however when Romo returns.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Steve DelVecchio
4 hrs ago

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was able to play through a knee injury he suffered during Sunday night’s win over the Chicago Bears, but he is apparently banged up enough that the team feels he needs an MRI.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones didn’t seem overly concerned after the game.

LINK: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...nee-injury/ar-BBwEcJB?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE01DHP

That dam leg went too far the wrong way.
Hopefully it just stretched those tendons only.

yentl911

Reaction score
Dez is a beast and once Dak gets more comfortable throwing to him in tight coverage he will return to form - Romo is comfortable throwing to Dez with someone on him because he realizes the ability he has to go up and get the football - this comes after hundreds of reps

I like where he is at to be honest -

yentl911

Reaction score
He returned and played well really so I think he is ok - I hope anyway

Even if he isn't getting tons of looks he is opening things up for Beasley underneath

He makes a huge impact just stepping on the field

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson can come back from a Meniscus tear in 4 days I heard....oooops

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed he just went through the motions after the injury. Maybe it's just me but something is out of sorts with him this year. Doesn't seem as enthusiastic as in previous years and kind of quiet.
He got paid.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're a terrible fan imo. Based on the things you say.
I'm a fan of the team, not 1 dumb player.

Jerry and the Cowboys bent over backwards to help him in the early years because of all of his personal problems. They even redid his contract around year two to advance him money because he was in trouble with creditors.

He "repaid" them by making the new contract negotations a huge ordeal and threatening to hold out even though they were offering him 13+ million per.

The Natural

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the team, not 1 dumb player.

Jerry and the Cowboys bent over backwards to help him in the early years because of all of his personal problems. They even redid his contract around year two to advance him money because he was in trouble with creditors.

He "repaid" them by making the new contract negotations a huge ordeal and threatening to hold out even though they were offering him 13+ million per.
He did what he was supposed to do and got every penny he was owed. Maybe your dumb owner should not have proclaimed that Dez was going to get near Calvin Johnson money years before he was even a FA

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He did what he was supposed to do and got every penny he was owed. Maybe your dumb owner should not have proclaimed that Dez was going to get near Calvin Johnson money years before he was even a FA
Other teams would not have given him that contract. Jerry is a like battered woman that thinks her husband won't beat her anymore after this time.