News: Dez Bryant to undergo MRI after suffering knee injury

phildadon86

Reaction score
I definitely don't mind watching Dancing with Star for a bit. The women on there are super sexy and hot. What man wouldn't like that?
His name would rhyme with Bikeal Bam. Not meant to be offensive at all. Just answering your question.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's holding a grudge towards Dez for some reason.

So you are upset Dez maximumized his bargaining power and got market value for his talent? I don't think Witten is a loser but he's been a part of this losing culture just like Romo and Dez. So how is Dez. Loser but he's not?
Witten plays 100% of the snaps in most games but never leaves for an IV like Dez has many many times. Witten could have gotten a more by holding out when he signed his last contract which was during his peak. Witten initiated the Cowboys bringing the families of the deceased Dallas policemen to training camp and pushed for the arm-in-arm arm band that the NFL wouldn't allow.

Dez didn't holdout because he needed to get more... he did it for bragging rights. When CBs are shutting him down he can tell them "look at my contract".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Demographic? Where did I criticize those guys? You're the one making it a demographic issue by not acknowledging the parallels between the players. You're the type of fan that will complain about a Super Bowl win.
No, I'm normally called a Cowboys homer that likes everything they do.

robjay04

Reaction score
Witten plays 100% of the snaps in most games but never leaves for an IV like Dez has many many times. Witten could have gotten a more by holding out when he signed his last contract which was during his peak. Witten initiated the Cowboys bringing the families of the deceased Dallas policemen to training camp and pushed for the arm-in-arm arm band that the NFL wouldn't allow.

Dez didn't holdout because he needed to get more... he did it for bragging rights. When CBs are shutting him down he can tell them "look at my contract".

Nearly every player under a franchise tat holds out just like Dez did.

Dez actually showed up to OTAs one day against his agent wishes. Seriously, what Dez did was not a true holdout, it's normal procedure around the league.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
One thing for sure since the big contract given to Dez the Cowboys have not gotten their monies worth. 42 catches since last season for 551 yards and 3 TD.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He was always about winning. Haley and Novacek never had to restrain him on the sidelines like Ware/Witten had to do with Dez.

Irvin didn't dissappear on the field because he didn't get touches early.

And Dez never go suspended for what I mentioned. Irvin sure wasn't about winning when he has a suspension looming and he made a spectacle at the courthouse nor when he stabbed a starting OL because he wanted to show up late and cut in line. this notion that Irvin wasn't me first in a detrimental way is delusional. If you want to hate on Dez have at it but don't pretend that Mike was some paragon of virtue to make the argument.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sorry guys in my view Irvin is still the best WR this team has had. I love Dez not trying to dog him but Mike was special did not matter if he was facing double teams he seemed to be able to make the plays. I think Dez is great but frankly I don't think he is the best in the NFL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Dez never go suspended for what I mentioned. Irvin sure wasn't about winning when he has a suspension looming and he made a spectacle at the courthouse nor when he stabbed a starting OL because he wanted to show up late and cut in line. this notion that Irvin wasn't me first in a detrimental way is delusional. If you want to hate on Dez have at it but don't pretend that Mike was some paragon of virtue to make the argument.
Mike was a leader. Dez is not.

Mike was just punishing Everette McIver for sucking. ;)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nearly every player under a franchise tat holds out just like Dez did.

Dez actually showed up to OTAs one day against his agent wishes. Seriously, what Dez did was not a true holdout, it's normal procedure around the league.
He came in way out of shape after signing the contract.

EGTuna

Reaction score
It's probably 2-3 games, but not out for the season. If it was ACL, then he'd be on IR, and they would have signed someone from the practice squad or off the street (at any position).

31smackdown

Reaction score
Garrett sounds like they already know something. My guess is that it's a partial tear and they are going to let him try to play through it until it completely tears or heals on it's own. He was not Dez after that injury. On the Williams catch and fumble you could see he could not really push off of it. He probably doesn't play this week while they wait to see if surgery is required.

Reaction score
It's probably 2-3 games, but not out for the season. If it was ACL, then he'd be on IR, and they would have signed someone from the practice squad or off the street (at any position).

It's not an ACL (knock on wood). Doctors can feel instability and would never have let him back on the field.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
So you do have a agenda. Dez has done absolutely NOTHING aside from some minimal things like.....buying a monkey. This is bogus to me. You call the guy dumb and you give no examples aside from a couple of childish antics maybe when he was 23 or 24 in this league. You bring up him asking for what he's WORTH. As if you wanted him to take a pay cut. Well, how do you feel about Romo or Sean Lee? Two guys since signing their contracts have been hurt or hobbled? Money well spent there? But see no one ever talks about their contracts for some odd reason. But Dez is "dumb" because he went out and got what any team in the league with the salary cap space would've given him.

Loser personality......well you know what being he plays for a team that hasn't won anything he probably isn't alone in that "personality". What kind of personality does Romo or Witten have since they've all sat here 8-8 year in and out?

Well see that's my point. If the guy bought the monkey and knew he couldn't take care of it and refused to give it away? That's "dumb" or childish. But he's been responsible and rather quiet these few years. Dez has matured leaps and bounds. He's the least of my concerns in regards to on the field.

Thank You. Truth spoken here.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score

How do you know he did it for bragging rights? This sounds link unsubstantiated opinions stated as facts. Here is the facts. Before his injury last year, Dez had more touchdowns than anyone while getting targeted much less. Dez said hed give Dallas a hometown discount, but not too much of one. Dez deserved what he got paid. We are attacking this guy when he was injured, and had no QB last year. What is everyones problem with Dez?

Sydla

Reaction score
I set the over/under at pass caught in a season by Beasley at 189 if Bryant is out for a few games.

Sydla

Reaction score
Garrett sounds like they already know something. My guess is that it's a partial tear and they are going to let him try to play through it until it completely tears or heals on it's own. He was not Dez after that injury. On the Williams catch and fumble you could see he could not really push off of it. He probably doesn't play this week while they wait to see if surgery is required.

Didn't the TD come after he hurt his knee though? Maybe I wasn't paying attention close enough but he looked fine there.

Carson

Reaction score
Didn't the TD come after he hurt his knee though? Maybe I wasn't paying attention close enough but he looked fine there.

I thought it was on his first catch. Unless he was hurt twice