Dez called into Ben and Skin **merged**

DaBoys12

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that situation that took his focus was how erratic Dak's accuracy was.

Valid point, however, I don't know that he did a lot to help his struggling QB either. Maybe some frustration there sure, but you have to keep your head in the game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You ever notice that when players say these kind of things, they rarely do it?

This just sounds like a player that is struggling with the idea that he is no longer great and is trying his best to convince himself, and especially the organization, that he is still a great talent.

What great player have you ever seen just struggle, proclaim he will shut up naysayers and actually does it?

Bryant is basically quote machine with zero substance.

I'm so tired of this knucklehead. Maybe Stephen will cut him and not tell Jerry...

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
“A lot of plays were left on that field because of me – me allowing my brain to be somewhere it shouldn’t be,” he said. “I should’ve been focused on football and just played football, and I promise that’s what I’m going to do from here on out – regardless of whatever situation that I’m in. This is my job, this is what I love to do, it’s all I want to do, it’s all I care about.”

Wow.

Verdict

Reaction score
I hear that it's because he's "passionate", no mental issues at all....even going back to when the team hired a babysitter, it's because he's passionate. Everything he does wrong is because he's passionate.

Yeah. And don't forget, he's passionate too.

Verdict

Reaction score
So, 14 mil/season isn't enough for Dez to focus on football? Seriously, he asked for respect, equating money w/ respect. Cowboys gave it to him. And in return, he disrespected the Cowboys.

You guys are starting to catch on to Dez' spiel. I like it. Dez sucks.

Verdict

Reaction score
He cares about his pocket more than anything else.

That's all he cares about. And money. And that he gets enough money to be respected. Because he sucks. And money is all he has. And he misses his monkey. So he needs money. So he can be respected. Because he's passionate. About money. Very passionate about money. And respect.

Verdict

Reaction score
he was bloating and cramping last year. He is back on his meds and should be fine.

what's new if the team gets excuse every year, the players might as well start using too.

"well I just didn't feel like I was into football this year, next year I hope to have my head back into the job I'm paid to do".

"everybody was hurt" blah blah...

Well it's good to know after 8 years Dez has decided that maybe he should get his head in the game well enough to know that he isn't willing to take a pay cut.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
“A lot of plays were left on that field because of me – me allowing my brain to be somewhere it shouldn’t be,” he said. “I should’ve been focused on football and just played football, and I promise that’s what I’m going to do from here on out – regardless of whatever situation that I’m in. This is my job, this is what I love to do, it’s all I want to do, it’s all I care about.”

Wow.

So Dez admits his head was not in the game last season......................funny, I never hear Larry Fitzgerald say stuff like this, I wonder why:huh:

Verdict

Reaction score
he was bloating and cramping last year. He is back on his meds and should be fine.

what's new if the team gets excuse every year, the players might as well start using too.

"well I just didn't feel like I was into football this year, next year I hope to have my head back into the job I'm paid to do".

"everybody was hurt" blah blah...

I'm glad Midol is helping Dez.

Hadenough

Reaction score
We have work to do to be competing with top 5 teams but geez some of you act like we are horrible..
We have no chance of beating top 5 teams with the situation we are in. Dallas completely got raped against Broncos, Chargers, Falcons, Eagles and the second Half against the Rams. Its a good thing the Cardinals didnt have David Johnson. The Cowboys need a culture change because they are a team that can beat poor teams but cant beat a playoff team. Yes they competed with GB but only because the Packers defense was ranked close to last in the league. They had the element of the unkown Daks first season but once defenses figured out his bag of tricks the Cowboys havent been the same. Dez is a BIG problem! He is supposed to be a Vet that can help Dak but instead he is a distraction that has caused Dak to force the ball to him. Too many people have been telling Dak throw it to Dez even when hes covered. Dez had too many drops and that doesnt help young Daks confidence. Dez needs to go! Even when he was catching balls from Romo he disappeared against good teams. Dez time in Dallas is over and they are making a big mistake by holding on to him. Sure he might play well for another team but just like Demarcus Ware his time is over in big D.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
not sure why he didn't come out with the "dak excuses".. " well the whole offensive line was hurt and didn't give me time to get open".. "everybody was hurt on defense" "and the coaches forgot how to coach"

:)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Maybe he should delete his twitter account, forget about his boyfriend Josh Norman, and focus on football again he can start playing better.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so witten doesn't get the excuses, "well the whole offensive line was hurt" "everybody on the defense was hurt" " the coaches didn't adjust and make the offense Witten friendly"

lmao... hum sound like an agenda

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
so witten doesn't get the excuses, "well the whole offensive line was hurt" "everybody on the defense was hurt" " the coaches didn't adjust and make the offense Witten friendly"

lmao... hum sound like an agenda
What's he need excuses from?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
When was the last time Larry Fitzgerald complained to a radio show host on ESPN radio......

The thing i dont like is he really isnt taking any responsibility. But saying his bad yr came because of precaution for being injured. This is why he's always been criticized in media and with fans. He just doesnt know when to shut up. People dont feel sorry for you, just shut up and work to learn the offense, change ur game to fit the team. Put in the work that guys before you have done when their bodies lost a step.

I think Dez is sealing his own fate in being released. He talks about respect and earned what hes got. I actually wonder if he forgot or is choosing to forget the Jones' saving him from himself and showing him the respect to look after him. What team would've done what Jerry did for him, and Tyron with his family issue, and Josh Brent's situation.

Dez is a good person but its just time the team moved on. I think a change would be good for both sides.

MileyDancer

Reaction score

Wow.
It's all his brain can handle, and it appears it can't handle much of it. He's learned, what, 4 routes? The guy is NOT smart.

Donut

Reaction score
I like Dez. He ain't no red headed cupcake. We got this bro.