Dez, envy is not a good look

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
-Pacman Jones
-Dontari Poe
-Martellus Bennett
-Marcellus Wiley (seems like a great dude off the field)
-Roy Williams (receiver)
-Roy Williams (safety, after year 3 he went from most liked to least liked for me)
-Brandon Carr
-Mario Edwards
-Alan Ball
-Joseph Randle (actually looked promising his final year after looking like a dude in previous years, was faster and stronger)

So you don't like this guys because of play right? Because some of these guys are actual good guys...some of them...not so much.

Proof

Reaction score
If Dak could've squeaked by teams 17-13 in 2019 we would've won the division. Instead we lost games where our opponents scored 17, 13, and 12 points. Dak threw ZERO TDs combined in those games. We went 8-8.

Yet, you're hating on Tebow for getting it done and winning them? Weird.

this might be the dumbest post i've read here

InTheZone

Reaction score
So you don't like this guys because of play right? Because some of these guys are actual good guys...some of them...not so much.
I'm just giving my opinion on my least favorite cowboys, some for their play, some for their character, some for both. Marcellus is one of my favorites off the field, learned a lot of good things about him.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dez does have a point however this is more of a publicity stunt in my eyes.

He should be happy the Saints gave him a shot and that Baltimore picked him up although they should have gave him more playing time.

Just maybe teams don't want a 32 year old looker room cancer diva 1 dimensional receiver

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dez does have a point however this is more of a publicity stunt in my eyes.

He should be happy the Saints gave him a shot and that Baltimore picked him up although they should have gave him more playing time.

Just maybe teams don't want a 32 year old looker room cancer diva 1 dimensional receiver

He's now played for 3 franchises.....I have heard nothing about being a "cancer" from none of them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Dak could've squeaked by teams 17-13 in 2019 we would've won the division. Instead we lost games where our opponents scored 17, 13, and 12 points. Dak threw ZERO TDs combined in those games. We went 8-8.

Yet, you're hating on Tebow for getting it done and winning them? Weird.
This is a silly take. What about the games Dak had to score 30 points to win and still lost because the defense couldn't stop anyone?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is a silly take. What about the games Dak had to score 30 points to win and still lost because the defense couldn't stop anyone?
Okay. Dak doesn't play defense and he can only do his part.

In those 3 games I mentioned he did not do his part (ZERO TD PASSES COMBINED) and we went 8-8 and missed the playoffs instead of 11-5 and won the division.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Those don't count. No QB ever had low scoring games with zero TD's.
That Superbowl that just happened... didn't happen.

Mr_437

Reaction score
"No hate, but you got to be kidding me," he tweeted about football life passing him by.
Wonder if any team will pick him up.
Dez is 100% correct Tebow is a trash azz football player who Meyer is throwing a bone for what the guy did for him in college. I get it, but Dez shouldn't speak on it. Let them have their hero in Jacksonville haha.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Yes, agree, stout lad.
But me peev is at the lack of grace by Dez. We all probably feel like Dez, but stay classy and instead offer support for more senior citizens like Tebow and Richard Sherman.
Giving Tim Tebow a contract at is an insulting, shows bias, subterfuge, and disgraceful to all NFL players especially former All Pro and Pro Bowl Players that have shown they can help a team win today.

Dez said the truth. It shows class that Dez called out Urban Meyer, Jacksonville, and the NFL on them not having any class letting this happen again and again. Tebow has had chances at QB and TE before a 8 year absence from football and 5 year absence from his lying commitment that "I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback.". He refused to be a TE in NE. So he quit.

The one thing I did not like about Urban Meyer is that his loyalty was a bias lacking morals. See Zach Smith, Aaron Hernandez, and Chris Doyle to confirm what I am saying. Urban Meyer is a great coach but this one trait comes out and bites him in the butt every time.

Anyone saying Dez Bryant does not have grace and class for telling the truth should look up the definition of those to words before defaming someone's character. Especially someone who overcame an Achilles injury later in his career and still came back to contribute to and NFL team while Tim Tebow was quitting on the Mets like he quit on his so called relentless pursuit to be an NFL QB.
I think it’s a joke that Tebow was run out of the league in the first place. He never got a fair shot. He has an above .500 winning percentage, 17 TDs with 9 INTs plus 12 more touchdowns on the ground. He even won a playoff game.

Dummy Rex Ryan never gave the kid a chance in New York, which is especially puzzling because of the trash that was in front of him there. I guarantee you that if he had a chance he would have won more games than the stiffs that they ran out there in 2012.
I guess Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels, the OC in NE and ex Broncos HC that drafted him in the 1st round, did not give poor Tebow a chance either? Neither did the Eagles?

Nobody wants, and no Head Coach can survive or keep his job with a QB that completes only 47.9% of his passes.

kevm3

Reaction score
Okay. Dak doesn't play defense and he can only do his part.

In those 3 games I mentioned he did not do his part (ZERO TD PASSES COMBINED) and we went 8-8 and missed the playoffs instead of 11-5 and won the division.
Who were his receivers during those games?

bigE79

Reaction score
Well i know he was out for himself here a few times with the Silver and Blue. but at the Saints he was all about the team and with Ravens he was all about the team. so yeah not sure why he's being blackballed from league. If TO can get on with 10 teams why can Dez not. just does not make since to me.
tell that to Jerry,id love Dez back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dez is 100% correct Tebow is a trash azz football player who Meyer is throwing a bone for what the guy did for him in college. I get it, but Dez shouldn't speak on it. Let them have their hero in Jacksonville haha.

Tebow is a hard working, upstanding, great leader that will bust his butt for his coach. He is obviously going to be a gadget guy/TE. Think its a good move.

Dez is just.............well, Dez is just trash. No class punk that couldnt even bother to work on perfecting his craft.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That aint the look of Envy it is the look of pissed Dez is still better at what he does than Tebow will ever be at what he does