News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

GenoT

Reaction score
My view remains that Dez will start getting serious 2018 offers once preseason injury attrition begins sidelining WRs.

Having said that, this kinda shize ain’t gonna help his bargaining position.

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There's one thing that really bothers me... Because, as much as Dez irritates me, I know he and I share the same opinion in this respect.

Everybody lined up in the same spot for 17 weeks..

Sigh....

It validates what many of us have seen with our own eyes and moaned about. The question is... Was last year's offense Jason Garrett's or Scott Linehan's?

I hope to God it was Jason still meddling and this year we see a more creative result from Jason stepping back and letting Scott do Scott.

I've told you all before. When they cut Dez, that placed Garrett on the next hot seat. Garrett has one year to unwind his hands from the offense and let his coordinator coordinate.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It sounds like some truth is spilling out. People can only bottle up the truth for so long and those that wear their hearts on their sleeves and speak from the heart as much as from the head are more apt not to tow the line. Like TO, honest comments like these will undoubtedly cost Dez Bryant, but it refreshing when people have the guts to tell the truth.
maybe, but there is a way to handle things....and it still didn't distract from the fact that he had lost some of his game. he could only run one route from the slot, which made him predictable, if he was smart enough to learn little more perhaps he would have been better.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

**** off, Dez. Ingrate, going at our heart on D. A pure 100% heart ELITE LB warrior

As right as you may be about coaching, **** off

Even fellow Dez supporters shouldn't stand for this ****. As well as those critical of coaching. Even tho my earlier posts may be popular I retract support of him, only note the growing list of players at odds ends with the coaching. But again, many of us didn't need validation. Going at our HEART on D, what a ***** made move.

Done.
Well... I sense a little emotion being expressed here.
Sounds righteous!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maybe, but there is a way to handle things....and it still didn't distract from the fact that he had lost some of his game. he could only run one route from the slot, which made him predictable, if he was smart enough to learn little more perhaps he would have been better.

I don't deny that either. There a lot of layers go this whole thing. But what he's saying here is one of them too.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Right now Baker Mayfield should be saying thank you Dez for screwing it up so I won't have to listen to you this year.

Seriously I believe dez has been with the cowboys a little too long and they are all he knows.

He is having a hard time dealing with this and it may be messing with him mentally. I hope he can find peace soon.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
It sounds like some truth is spilling out. People can only bottle up the truth for so long and those that wear their hearts on their sleeves and speak from the heart as much as from the head are more apt not to tow the line. Like TO, honest comments like these will undoubtedly cost Dez Bryant, but it refreshing when people have the guts to tell the truth.

The truth, according to who, DEZ!!

I don't see any other team knocking his door down to sign him......

Kevinicus

Reaction score
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

**** off, Dez. Ingrate, going at our heart on D. A pure 100% heart ELITE LB warrior

As right as you may be about coaching, **** off

Even fellow Dez supporters shouldn't stand for this ****. As well as those critical of coaching. Even tho my earlier posts may be popular I retract support of him, only note the growing list of players at odds ends with the coaching. But again, many of us didn't need validation. Going at our HEART on D, what a ***** made move.

Done.

Do you know Lee? No question he is the heart (and brain) of the D, but I don't know any of these players personally. I don't have a clue about who is a good guy and who isn't.