Dez getting in fights misguided leadership? Another Dez thread **merged**

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by CowboyRoy, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bevo11

bevo11 Benched

254 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    A charge doesnt mean anything. Charges were dropped and in no way did it effect or hurt the team. No one will assert that after a loss the reason for losing was Dez's momma, except for you.

5Stars likes this.
  2. Plumfool

Plumfool Well-Known Member

1,502 Messages
    964 Likes Received
    And I'm sure you're aware that you can't judge everyone and everything about a person based on their username or avatar. Some people just like pictures for random reasons.

5Stars likes this.
  3. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    Can't disagree with any of that time we move on from this.

4. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    It effected the team because it caused a big distraction that Jerry and Garrett had to address. It was an embarrassing, uncomfortable situation that brought negative attention to Dez and the team. Things were up in the air for awhile with the Cowboys not knowing if Dez would be suspended. Stephen Jones made a comment that if Dez wants to remain with the Cowboys things like that can't happen. NEVER once did I assert the reason for losing was due to the incident between Dez and his mom that's you continuing to twist my comments. I made myself very clear and you continue to spin what I'm saying. If you continue with that MO there will be no future discussions between us regardless the topic. Time to move on before this leads to trouble.

5. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

41,399 Messages
    23,005 Likes Received
    It's like a scene from The Godfather.

5Stars likes this.
  6. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

54,219 Messages
    19,654 Likes Received
    Moving on. Good.

Freight trains...each car looks the same...

Five Kaboolians to the first person who names that tune.

I love Dez. If he took some lessons from Irvin, I think he could be a faster and stronger version with better RZ capabilities.

bevo11 likes this.
  7. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    Melissa- Allman Brothers?

jobberone likes this.
  8. bevo11

bevo11 Benched

254 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    A "big distraction" and "embarrassing" since when did you become the spokesperson for the team, Jerry or Jason? This is the problem, you make all of these assertions without having a shred of evidence to stand on. Now you are speaking for the team?? You have no idea. It is of no consequence to me if I talk to you regarding future topics because you provide no value to a discussion with baseless assertions.

5Stars likes this.
  9. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    Did you not see the interviews with Jerry, Garrett and Stephen addressing the situation? That's all anyone wanted to talk about. How could a situation involving a star player that had character concerns to begin with being charged with assaulting their mom not be embarrassing to a team?

10. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    I have answers you don't therefore you're twisting my comments in an attempt to divert and put me on the defensive. If I provide no value to a discussion then move on. I've repeatedly asked you a series of questions that you continue to avoid.

11. bevo11

bevo11 Benched

254 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    And guess what? Any time someone seeks an interview regarding the Cowboys it means that they are relevant. How else can Jerry continue to sell a team that hasn't won anything since 1995 to such a large group of people? He doesn't care as long as people continue to spend their money and they do.

Again, charges mean nothing. Our legal system is establishes that one is innocent until proven guilty and a DA only brings cases based on probable cause. No case was brought against Dez, so what is your point? You have no proof showing the team was embarrassed in any way, you are merely asserting that because you would be embarrassed if it were you, and you can't make that assumption. Certainly Jerry on a bus full of strippers may be embarrassing to the person, but no one cares because it does not effect whether the team wins or loses. Reality check, no one cares until it actually effects the team....not just "could."

12. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    This thread has been moved and you continue to divert to avoid answering the questions. If you want to keep this going answer the questions or move on! I don't have all day to watch someone dodge questions.

13. KJJ

31,070 Messages
    10,915 Likes Received
    It was just announced to knock off the personal attacks apparently someone didn't get the memo.

14. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

57,087 Messages
    57,309 Likes Received
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Primetime42 and DallasEast like this.
  15. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

54,219 Messages
    19,654 Likes Received
    Winner winner chicken dinner! Five Kaboolians to KJJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.