Dez getting in fights misguided leadership? Another Dez thread **merged**

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by CowboyRoy, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

2. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    Perhaps??? LOL An assault charge against a player is a CLEAR distraction and can lead to a trial and a league suspension.

3. Plumfool

Plumfool Well-Known Member

1,500 Messages
    957 Likes Received
    "distraction" does not equal damage.

DallasEast likes this.
  4. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    Anything "hurtful" is damaging and a star player being charged with assaulting their mom is damaging to the player and the team they represent. Only a plumfool would argue this. :)

5. DallasEast

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    It does in KJJ's world.

The funny part of this is that KJJ's "argument" (for lack of a better word) hinges upon a past event, which ultimately produced zero negative consequences for the team. He could switch to a future hypothetical but when a pitbull smells red meat it's hard to tear it away.

6. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    You're just looking for ways to avoid answering the question. It's called tap dancing! You have provided nothing now run along you're boring me.

7. Plumfool

1,500 Messages
    957 Likes Received
    If you're going to be insulting at least be educated enough to understand my user name.

Plum fool is a dessert.

Plumb fool is a folksy way of calling someone an idiot.

DallasEast likes this.
  8. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    Assault charges on Hardy were dismissed but the Panthers still released him because he caused a distraction that was detrimental to their team. Had the situation with Dez and his mom happened today with the player conduct policy that's in place he would have been suspended.

9. DallasEast

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    That may have been strike three...

10. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    In that case I didn't call you an idiot because I referred to you as "Plumfool" not "Plumbfool." LOL Interesting, never heard of that dessert.

11. Plumfool

1,500 Messages
    957 Likes Received
    I wouldn't expect you to have heard of it.

DallasEast likes this.
  12. DallasEast

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-jerry-richardson-my-call-not-keep-greg-hardy

Richardson's views on the matter were personal. The buck stops with him, so...

I wonder why KJJ infers so strongly that Bryant will be charged with assault some day? What? Training camp fights? If so, I wonder why he hasn't said the same thing about many other players involved in training camp fights over the decades...

13. burmafrd

burmafrd Benched

43,820 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received

you must have brown eyes since you are so full of crap on Hardy and Dez. Hardy was released because of the owner- no other real reason. Your garbage on Dez is not even worth talking about.

Danger and DallasEast like this.
  14. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    Doesn't bother me if it was a slam I clearly took a shot all be it a mild one at the expense of your username. I get fired at all the time but can easily deflect puffs of smoke from pop guns. I am the only one who seems to carry any real ammo. Your username and avatar doesn't give the impression both were inspired by a dessert which I'm sure you're aware of.

15. bevo11

bevo11 Active Member

250 Messages
    121 Likes Received
    You just made my own point...by the definition Dez is not detrimental to the team because he has not caused loss or injury to the team. You deal in a world of "could" which is no where to be found in the definition. Have fun in your fantasy world, while the rest of us deal in reality. I answered your question repeatedly, you have failed to provide proof for any assertions you have made.

16. DallasEast

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    It's the darnest thing...

I pulled up Google, did a search on "plum fool" and up popped 548,000 results of page after page of recipe dessert links.

I guess the world knows something that KJJ doesn't.

17. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

72,635 Messages
    26,493 Likes Received
    Settle down or get sat down. Enough of the personal attacks.

18. KJJ

30,575 Messages
    10,383 Likes Received
    I haven't helped you out you're just continuing to divert. Again, explain how a star player being charged with assaulting their mom isn't detrimental to their team? The word "hurtful" can be found in the definition of detrimental so how can an assault charge against a star player not be hurtful to their team? Either answer the questions or go away.

19. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

54,209 Messages
    19,649 Likes Received
  20. DallasEast

40,996 Messages
    22,124 Likes Received
    [​IMG]
    I like this thread! It's so excitin'!​

jobberone likes this.
Thread Status: