Dez is worth about 11 million a yr

Mobinvans

Reaction score
If you look at his production past and present and what compensation other players are getting I believe Dez should be in the 11 million dollar range, and thats being kind of generous

Aven8

Reaction score
After Dez' interview last night on the Fan I think he will take a pay cut down to around 10 million, which is still a lot of money, and we will draft a WR to help him. I originally wanted Sutton, but now I think I want Washington bad.

kskboys

Reaction score
If you look at his production past and present and what compensation other players are getting I believe Dez should be in the 11 million dollar range, and thats being kind of generous
Very generous.

At present, I put him around 7-8.

cern

Reaction score
the tantric, petulant behavior of dez was hard enough to tolerate when he was producing. now that he no longer produces, it is unbearable. his greatest value to the team, imo, is the money he saves on the cap if released.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If you give him a 3 year extension worth 25m in new money that would make his deal 5yr/50m total

Guarantee 20m of the that and he is a Cowboy for life and his cap number goes from 16.5m to 8m

It is a pay cut disguised as an extension

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Past doesn't count it's present and presently he's not helping .
I'll take the cap space thank you and laugh all the way to the bank.
He goes somewhere else and works hard and has a good season good for him

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I still like Dez, I think Dallas uses him wrong

Having said that I would be open to trades for him, Patriots are really good about trading players just after their prime

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If you give him a 3 year extension worth 25m in new money that would make his deal 5yr/50m total

Guarantee 20m of the that and he is a Cowboy for life and his cap number goes from 16.5m to 8m

It is a pay cut disguised as an extension
Sounds like a good deal to me keeps his pay down and takes the cap down

Silverstar

Reaction score
In 159 games played, Michael Irvin got over 100 receiving yards 47 times in the regular season. Irvin was targeted 960 times and caught 750 passes for a 15.9 avg and 65 TD's.

In 113 games played, Dez has got 100 receiving yards only 18 times in the regular season. Dez was targeted 909 times and caught 531 passes for a 14.0 avg and 73 TD's.

The past 3 years combined, Dez has been targeted 300 times and caught 150 passes in the regular season....fyi.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Dez needs an incentive based contract...It's like his light bulb burned out a long time ago...