Dez making his comeback. Still wants to play on Dallas as a possibility

Buzzbait

Reaction score
A busted up player who is a shell of his former self due to lower body injuries, who just came off an achilles after sitting most of the offseason. Sounds like the perfect fit.

All he needs to do is get hooked on drugs and Jerry will sign him in a NY minute.
Dez wouldn't fit in now. He wouldn't be the main attraction of the circus anymore.

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
already know Dak wouldn't want him back. I'm all for him coming back, but his physical ability has to be right. I hope he's been focusing on flexibility over strength.
I want to do for him what he deserves. He should be brought back for 1 game and just like Romo be allowed to retire as a Cowboy.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah! Dez, Witten, and let's bring back Romo
Call it "the return to mediocrity tour " :thumbup:
No, no Witten is enough .
Moving forward

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
Apparently he is working out again.

Says Dallas is one of his places he would like to play or the Saints.

I will not ask becuz some of you will have heart attack.

Ahhh..sign him to a 1 year deal?

What is the risk?

FYI

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...0/dez-bryant-who-would-sign-contract-nfl/amp/

Oh hello no! Not a Dez hater, but Dak and Dez are like oil and vinegar they don't mix. Dez would be a progress stopper for Gallop. Plus as long as Steven Jones has a heartbbeat I don't see Dez back on this team.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I do not know why the hate on Dez so much. He played ball here in the state of TX, he was loyal to the club, he showed passion although his head sometimes was too big. If the price is right I would definitely bring him in.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I do not know why the hate on Dez so much. He played ball here in the state of TX, he was loyal to the club, he showed passion although his head sometimes was too big. If the price is right I would definitely bring him in.

Because we have dumbest fanbase in sports.

aaev84

Reaction score
Irvin
Pearson
Alworth
Clarke
Tony Hill
Owens
Hayes
Rentzel
Tommy McDonald
Terry Glenn
Ummm. No. Irvin, Owens, Hayes... Can definitely argue... if you are talking peak years with the cowboys then even that is a decent argument between the four. Dez is objectively a top 5 WR to ever put on the star. Any disagreement is simply personal bias.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Because we have dumbest fanbase in sports.
Why?

Becuz we like our Cowboy players?

This FO at times makes significant mistakes.

It's why we have won nothing in 25 years.

The whole Dez release was handled poorly on both sides

If Dez is available and healthy..

the team says it is looking for a WR in the draft.

If they take one it will be a 5th Rd player..

nobody of any impact..

a ST player at best.

Dez is the Franchise leader in receiving.

Sort of nonsensical if you ask me.

We would keep Hurns over Dez?

You got to be kidding.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why?

Becuz we like our Cowboy players?

This FO at times makes significant mistakes.

It's why we have won nothing in 25 years.

The whole Dez release was handled poorly on both sides

If Dez is available and healthy..

the team says it is looking for a WR in the draft.

If they take one it will be a 5th Rd player..

nobody of any impact..

a ST player at best.

Dez is the Franchise leader in receiving.

Sort of nonsensical if you ask me.

We would keep Hurns over Dez?

You got to be kidding.

I’m saying it in regard to our fanbase that for some reason hates Dez.

aaev84

Reaction score
Yeah! Dez, Witten, and let's bring back Romo
Call it "the return to mediocrity tour " :thumbup:
No, no Witten is enough .
Moving forward
How far has Dallas been exactly since? When the excuse for a qb is that people just want to play harder for him.... Tebow got the Broncos further than Dak has, as did Mark Sanchez. Granted I do think Dak is better than them... but he is no world beater out there. The Romo boat has long sailed, But people shouldnt kid themselves that bigger and better things are imminent.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Questions:
  1. Is he a better player than Gallup right now? No
  2. Would he willingly take a backseat to Coop? Remains to be seen. I'll say no.
  3. Will he get along with Sean Lee? I'm guessing no, after all the comments after his departure.
  4. Will he complain about touches? I'm guessing yes. Coop needs to be fed, Gallup needs to be further developed, Witt will get targets, ditto for Cobb. Where's Dez's targets coming from? We gotta feed Zeke too.
  5. How does Red and Stephen Jones feel about him returning? My guess is not really good.
  6. And lastly, does Dak want him back? I don't think he would want him back given how him and Coop have built up chemistry (that should improve with a full offseason together).
I don't see any feasible way of bringing Dez back. That ship has sailed. I do wish him luck wherever he plays - except when it is vs Dallas.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Apparently he is working out again.

Says Dallas is one of his places he would like to play or the Saints.

I will not ask becuz some of you will have heart attack.

Ahhh..sign him to a 1 year deal?

What is the risk?

FYI

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...0/dez-bryant-who-would-sign-contract-nfl/amp/

Man, I'm all for Dez making a comeback and a successful comeback!! I kind of feel for the dude, sort of, a bit. Not sure I'm all for that happening in Dallas but hey if push comes to shove, I'm ok with a little push or shove. Buyer beware, I've been known to push and shove back:laugh:

Come on Dezzie, follow me down the runway sayin "Come and get me"!! We come and get ya;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bryant is no longer a Cowboy for a reason and it wasn't all about the money. Or was this the reason Witten was brought back, to babysit him?

The only people that would want him back are the local media because Cooper is just no fun at all.