Twitter: Dez show his support for Zeke

catiii

Reaction score
..bwahahaha... Throwing up that X from the sofa.

And saying "touch my monkey!!" :lmao2:

As we've learnt so many times before from not being able to find the right kind of guys.....character matters.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
RB pay is low? According to who? Running backs?

I could make an argument that FG kickers pay is low and not only are they one of the most important positions on the field but the most under appreciated and under paid. How many FG kickers do you see sitting out? Poor guys, no respect.

Adam Viniteri makes more $$$ than Zeke.

Per Spotrac.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Demarco did not want to stay in Dallas based on the way he carried himself. He was 100% business. I was a big fan of Demarco prior to his last year, but if I could see him slowing down throughout the year I knew we ran the wheels off for good. I was surprised he had some in the tank with the Titans, but he was definitely two steps slower in regards to his quickness.

Zeke and Dez were perfectly capable after they got paid, Demarco was a broken down car before he went to the Eagles.

Did you watch the 2014 season?!?

DMurray only made 3.x million during his stay in Dallas.

Jerry didn't pay him.

That's why he left.

It was money

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Dez Bryant, life coach.

hqdefault.jpg
Dez, 22..23 year old kid before he realizes that money isn't infinite and he can't play football forever. More of you needed to experience growing up with little to nothing and then having the ability to have just about anything you wanted.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dez, 22..23 year old kid before he realizes that money isn't infinite and he can't play football forever. More of you needed to experience growing up with little to nothing and then having the ability to have just about anything you wanted.
He's on a rookie contract with 2 years left, do you want all early picks to hold out?
Dumb.

rags747

Reaction score
Dez hit the Homerun Bonanza of life and he beaches like a little girl. Come on Dez, huge huge contract u hit on with the Boys and never played up to it. You are set for life my friend, Be Happy and take up painting landscapes or something.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Is he implying he wished he hadn’t played out his entire rookie contract but in fact renegotiated sooner?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just playing devils advocate here for a second. Perhaps he’s saying he played thru a lot of injuries and should have gotten compensated sooner.
He showed a lot of loyalty. He probably wishes he had threatened to walk.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Did you watch the 2014 season?!?

DMurray only made 3.x million during his stay in Dallas.

Jerry didn't pay him.

That's why he left.

It was money
Obviously it was about money, that's why I said it was 100% business. Murray could never stay healthy enough to warrant a fat contract, then in his spectacular season his body was slowing down fast. Had he looked like Zeke after carrying the load for 3 seasons and still is running full speed I would've been all for giving him a fat contract, just like I want to with Zeke.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He showed a lot of loyalty. He probably wishes he had threatened to walk.

He loved the team and he loved the game. We can say he’s not very smart but we can never say he didn’t give his all. Once he broke that foot and messed up his knee, he was never the same.

It sucks to see guys like Dez and Romo get dogged by fans after their bodies broke down, especially knowing how much they laid it all on the line.. They have injuries that will be with them for the rest of their lives...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He loved the team and he loved the game. We can say he’s not very smart but we can never say he didn’t give his all. Once he broke that foot and messed up his knee, he was never the same.

It sucks to see guys like Dez and Romo get dogged by fans after their bodies broke down, especially knowing how much they laid it all on the line.. They have injuries that will be with them for the rest of their lives...
Yep! Pinche raza, no valen verga!