Twitter: Dez show his support for Zeke

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dez is the last guy that Zeke should listen to! Somehow, I doubt that matters to Zeke, as long as he hears what he wants. :rolleyes:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He loved the team and he loved the game. We can say he’s not very smart but we can never say he didn’t give his all. Once he broke that foot and messed up his knee, he was never the same.

It sucks to see guys like Dez and Romo get dogged by fans after their bodies broke down, especially knowing how much they laid it all on the line.. They have injuries that will be with them for the rest of their lives...
I'll give you the injuries, but he seemed to refuse to work on getting technically better, and relied on emotion and athleticism. I really think he could've been much better.

iamliko22

Reaction score
He loved the team and he loved the game. We can say he’s not very smart but we can never say he didn’t give his all. Once he broke that foot and messed up his knee, he was never the same.

It sucks to see guys like Dez and Romo get dogged by fans after their bodies broke down, especially knowing how much they laid it all on the line.. They have injuries that will be with them for the rest of their lives...

The hatred for Dez is crazy here... and the weird part is Dez is a die had cowboy fan himself.. weird that some fans turned on him as bad as they have.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'll give you the injuries, but he seemed to refuse to work on getting technically better, and relied on emotion and athleticism. I really think he could've been much better.

That falls under not being very smart but yeah he relied mostly on talent. Once he got injured talent couldn’t bail him out..

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Didn’t Dez get his big payday? What the heck is he talking about? Sometimes I wish we would’ve kept DeMarco and not Dez.

Dez got his payday. Got a whole lot more as well. Whatever the hell he wishes he did differently, it can't be related to his contracts with Dallas.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Dez is right...when did yall become so pro billionaire owner? Don't answer, I know.
I’m not pro billionaire, if there was no cap limit this be a different story. I’m a fan of the team , not just zeke. He’s under contact for two years , and was still offered millions of dollars. I don’t feel empathy for millionaires or billionaires because they’re both set up for generations.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dez offering Zeke advice from his sofa...………………..baaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa:laugh:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is giving advise since his decision making abilities panned out so well.
Exactly. Dez stood his ground and turned down the Ravens offer last year, and his bank account is dramatically lighter for it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not all players lead the league in rushing through out his first three years.:grin::grin:
2 years. You conveniently left out the season we tanked and he missed 6 games.
Sort of a big deal, but I understand why you left it out. Because it's a reason the staff didn't throw him a contract.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 years. You conveniently left out the season we tanked and he missed 6 games.
Sort of a big deal, but I understand why you left it out. Because it's a reason the staff didn't throw him a contract.
I think he leads the league throughout the last three years combined. Even with the missed games.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He leads the league throughout the last three years combined.
You're not getting it. Do you not see the relevance of his off the field issues? Do you honestly think holding out helps the TEAM?