Dez Signs with Saints

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope he does well. No excuse not to.

He needed to find a place that had a great passer who could get him the ball. He waited and found just that. On a team that's a Super Bowl contender. Good for him!
:clap:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Thus, all the winning.

Am I right?
Dallas has the 11th most wins since 2000. thats even with 6 season with 6 or fewer wins. IMO this team has had 2 playoff wins robbed from them. 2014 with the dez catch. And in 2016 on Rodgers play to his TE
C2oZHDcWgAUN0N8.jpg:large

There are far more worse owners in the nfl then Jerry. And there are far better ones. But we as fans got the owner we got. Be a fan and root for your team. Win, lose, good or bad. Just be a fan.

Big_D

Reaction score
I'm going to love every second of it. Hopefully Dez can bring change.

Everyone should be rooting for a monumental collapse. It's the only possibility to a springboard of real changes. More of the same for the next 5 to 10 years or having the owner wake the hell up. Those are the possible choices. Garrett isn't winning anything. That dream is over.

Flamma

Reaction score
If the rumors are true that Jerry wanted to keep Dez and was talked into cutting him by Stephen, Jerry, McClay, Linehan, etc, and then Dez goes and has a good game against us, Jerry is going to be slightly perturbed at those "trusted" voices.

Good Lord! That will only make Jerry worse.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Now we get to weed the Dez fans from the Cowboys fans.

Team Cowboys here!

Cowboys fans while at the same time not not ang
The Saints were getting to the playoffs without Dez. However, I don't think they could beat the Rams in the playoffs without Dez. It's hard to beat a team twice, but now with Dez they're on the road to a superbowl.

I believe they would have gotten to the playoffs without Dez also. Just saying that if Dez can get any where close to playing the way he did in 2014, it will help make the Saints that much more dangerous and give Brees and Payton another weapon to utilize.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
"Butt hurt" is YOU pal! Crying about threads "in the NFL Zone" because you're unable to deal with this news. If anybody's crying, whining and "butthurt" here, its YOU, and it's on full display for everyone to see. Great job.
Thank you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
he better be able to pick up that offense and keep his cool..this saint dallas and hes no longer BMOC..ifg hes over emotional against us it could be easy to get in his head.. Byron Jones better put his big boy pants on.. :) oh Wait BJ will TRY and Cover Thomas first oops

dwreck27

Reaction score
And what about you? Or are you just gonna shift to the next excuse like you already have?

I’ve known the real problem was in the QB all along. A real QB makes Everyone around him better... dez wasn’t elite but he should have been a very serviceable WR

InTheZone

Reaction score
Great fit for him. He doesn't have to be the #1, and they will give him simple assignments that will help him succeed.
Our receivers run 3 routes now, heard it was Dezs fault he cant run more. I bet when he takes the field in two weeks he'll be used in multiple ways and people will claim he must've learned routes in a week.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Everyone should be rooting for a monumental collapse. It's the only possibility to a springboard of real changes. More of the same for the next 5 to 10 years or having the owner wake the hell up. Those are the possible choices. Garrett isn't winning anything. That dream is over.
I'd love a collapse but now we dont even have a first round pick to be excited about. This season went to **** quickly.

Big_D

Reaction score
Dallas has the 11th most wins since 2000. thats even with 6 season with 6 or fewer wins. IMO this team has had 2 playoff wins robbed from them. 2014 with the dez catch. And in 2016 on Rodgers play to his TE
C2oZHDcWgAUN0N8.jpg:large

There are far more worse owners in the nfl then Jerry. And there are far better ones. But we as fans got the owner we got. Be a fan and root for your team. Win, lose, good or bad. Just be a fan.

And yet completely suck in the postseason. Can't win a game. But some will point to the regular season win % like that really means anything. Still adding those 5 games from 2010? that last game last year??? pure garbage. win when it matters… but they can't and won't. That's the problem here. Jerry being comfortable.. those days are over and fans should no doubt revolt.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I was just sitting here thinking who he will draw in coverage. If you do that, Michael Thomas might destroy our secondary.

Thomas is good but brees makes him. Some passes in that rams game were in good coverage. Brees just throws dots all over the field